More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

What's next?

Courtney gets hungry (Vore)

(Originally written by unknown)

Courtney felt her stomach growl and she immediately became hungry.

"You'll what?" Gwen snickered.

Suddenly, Courtney could only think of two things: **** and human flesh. She faced Gwen and stretched her arm out and grabbed Gwen. Gwen didn't have time to respond as she was pulled towards Courtney and landed on Courtney. She tried to get up, but Courtney was pulling her in. She felt like she was drowning in mud.

"What's the matter? Don't like being buried alive?" Courtney taunted as she sucked in Gwen.

Gwen couldn't even scream as Courtney's goo covered her mouth. As soon as Gwen was fully enveloped in the goo, she began dissolving and instantly disappeared. Everyone in the audience was shocked, except for Blaineley.

"Now that's what I call drama!" she said.

Suddenly, Courtney began to look more human. She managed to form a body with a head, arms, torso, and boobs (which the audience could see, but she hadn't noticed yet) and they weren't falling apart. Her legs hadn't formed yet and was just a blob. The only difference from her usual body was aside from being made a blob, she had gained at least 30 pounds from eating Gwen.

Courtney looked down and gasped. She had a body (sort of) and had eaten Gwen. She couldn't help but smile and her new gain. However she wasn't done yet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)