More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TFWNoGiantGF TFWNoGiantGF

What will Nora do to Blake?

Turn the nerd into chewing gum!

Dragging her slimy tongue over her lips' ridges, Nora allowed a little bit of drool to drop from her mouth. Her finger trap compressed Blake's downsized frame from either side. Every time he pushed back with both arms, the pinching pressure only seemed to increase. "You know, dweeb..." She almost purred out. Her breath bore the scent of cheap meals and soda. "Do you barge into girls' rooms all the time? That ain't right. You'd better have something to pay me back with."

He stammered, reeling back in horror from her looming visage. "I..." Suddenly, the shrunken student remembered his deal with the spirits. His body was indestructible! With a sudden surge of courage, he pushed up his glasses, and stared right at the titanic blue eyes pinning him down. "I'm not scared! You're not gonna hurt me anymore!" He kicked one leg out. His shoe bounced off Nora's nose, leaving nothing but a tiny dirt mark - not even a flinch from his tormentor.

Her dark eyebrows lowered in anger... Before flattening, forming a smug look of superiority. Just by flicking her wrist, she dangled the toy-sized young man back and forth. "Well well, bug's got a big mouth! Too bad mine's bigger." She slowly, deliberately lowered her jaw - showing him a sight of the damp, bulging caverns within. Like a passageway of fleshy walls, with an awaiting uvula, and a tongue gushing with wetness. The heat of her panting breath fogged up his tiny glasses. Her pinch loosened slightly, leaving Blake dangling right above the pit of her snapping, pearly fangs.

"Uhm, what I meant was - "

*FLICK*

With naught but a twitch of her index, Nora sent her captive flying right into her lower left molar. It was as hard as a rock; the fluids oozing off it did nothing to soften the impact. Thanks to the spell, Blake had no scratches or bruises; but that didn't mean the enamel platform wasn't hard. Or that the row of teeth looming above him wasn't terrifying.

Before he had a chance to roll away - SLAM - the gigantic jaw snapped up, pounding him into the upper molar. The minuscule student's limbs jolted under the destructive pressure, his fingers writhing and curling.

When the bully's teeth lifted, he was still partly glued to them. And as soon as he had recovered - SLAM - she bit down anew. If it weren't for the spell, he'd be pulped like a grape by now. Even with his endurance, he could do nothing to free himself from the ensnaring fangs.

"Hm, bit of a smokey, artificial taste... Like you've been holed up somewhere with mist and potions." Nora's words rattled him, as her tongue bounced around her mouth; teeth clenching and unclenching; earthquakes and tornadoes rising from her throat; not worrying the slightest bit about what effect her words had.

He panted back, struggling to breathe in the small bits of fresh air when she opened her jaws to the room around. "Hah... please... Stop... Let me out..."

The captor's thick lips curled outwards and upwards. "Still got some juice in you, do you? Let's squeeze it out!"

And with that, she bit down again - and again - relentlessly chewing his tiny form. Her tongue thrashed back and forth with the ferocity of a bronco. It launched her oral focus from cheek to fleshy cheek, grinding him deep into the white monoliths. Her canines began tearing into his shirt, though they left no marks on his malleable body. He squirmed in her front teeth as she gnawed him, twisting him around.

After several disorienting spin cycles, sloshing rinse cycles, and pounding bites, Blake lost track of time. Nora herself had moved on to lifting a small weight to pass the time, chewing in sync with her pumping. Eventually, though, her jaw grew tired; she spat her treat out in a firm PTOO, into her left palm. She laughed as he splashed in the massive glob of her saliva, on it, looking like a fish out of water. "How did it feel inside me, bitesize?"

The handheld man coughed. "It's gross... Warm... Wet... ** But smells kinda sweet..."

She glimpsed to the side, dark hair fluttering. "So your nose is still in one piece? Cool. Wonder how much punishment you can take..." She tapped her lip, wondering...

How does Nora test Blake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)