More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SuperKirby SuperKirby

How does Nora test Blake?

A dip in Nora’s stomach!

“Ah!” Nora declared as an idea came to her brain - one she was certain that Blake wouldn’t enjoy. The titaness smirked at her captive.

“Um, Nora? What are you going to do to me?” Blake asked timidly, not really sure whether he wanted to know the answer.

“Well, shrimp...in my personal opinion, you deserve to go spelunking...in my big ol’ belly!” Nora’s stomach gurgled ominously below.

Blake’s heart almost stopped. “You...you can’t be serious!”

Ignoring the tiny mage’s protests, Nora parted her lips and effortlessly tossed Blake onto her waiting tongue, glistening with slick saliva. While he was fortunate enough to avoid a dreadful demise between the giantess’s pearly-white molars, his luck seemed to run out the moment Nora tilted her head back. Blake found himself being swallowed down his tormentor’s esophagus with a mighty gulp, the throat muscles squeezing him like a rough, full-body massage.

After several seconds that felt like several minutes, Blake plummeted into Nora’s warm, wet stomach with a plop. Somehow, he could fully see the fleshy walls of his organic prison, as well as the unrecognizable remains of Nora’s previous meals bubbling away in a green lake of acid. Blake’s thoughts were interrupted by a rhythmic thumping that shook the entire chamber - Nora must’ve been patting her chubby belly. The thunderous slaps nearly caused the bully’s prey to fall into the juices; so much as one dip would be fatal.

Blake sweated frantically. He needed to get out of here!

How will Blake try to escape Nora’s stomach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)