More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Charity Karma Charity Karma

What's your next move?

Turn everyone into sluts (but slowly)

Michael had a few fetishes, including loving when women wore excessive makeup and sloppy clothes. So the first thing he set out to do was tackle the makeup. He grabbed his pen and started writing in the rule book. But he was stopped by two pretty women who were laughing out loud about something.

They were obviously friends, wearing plain clothes and almost no makeup. They were still talking tensely, but that would soon change.

Michael briefly considered what to write in the rule book, then took his pen and wrote down his thoughts.

OLD RULE: All women must wear makeup according to the makeup standard. Make-up tutorials must not show anything other than sloppy make-up. This will teach girls at a young age how to put on makeup properly. From the age of 18, one can then be sued for offenses, such as not wearing make-up and sentenced to imprisonment.

OLD RULE: All media, magazines, or titling where no sloppy makeup is described must be immediately removed or replaced with the new titling. To do this, photos (magazines or journals) or thumbnails of videos must show the final image. From the age of 18, one can then be sued for offenses such as not complying with the regulation and sentenced to imprisonment.

So that this does not occur with younger target groups, make-up tutorials or similar may only be carried out from the age of 18. If there is a violation, the parents are liable.

Michael looked around the restaurant after he had entered the rule in his book. The two women who had been laughing earlier were still sitting there, but their faces looked completely different. Where they had been blemishes on their skin a few seconds ago, now there was nothing. The entire face was covered in makeup. Her eyes were surrounded by black makeup, her skin was matte, like paper and had zero impurities. Her cheekbones were skillfully highlighted with blush and she wore pink lipstick. She might as well have been a street hooker, which she was not. She was an ordinary woman who had just conformed to the rules. He hadn't seen the other woman she was talking to yet; she had her back turned to him.

Suddenly he also remembered his childhood. Michael's mother had never gone out the door without makeup. She and his father had had extremely much sex and his mother had not always agreed with which picture she had to put on makeup. His mother got a picture every week from her boss after which she had to put on makeup for the week. If she does not adhere exactly to it, she is spanked in front of the assembled company and a video is sent to his father. Michael had witnessed a few times how his father had jerked off on it.

He briefly went to YouTube and searched for "makeup tutorial" in the search bar. When he saw what had changed with the two simple rule changes, his penis began to stiffen.

Everything had indeed changed as he had written it.

What is his next step?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)