More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JennCarcione JennCarcione

Do I enter the house or turn back towards the cab?

Turn back towards the cab

I feel way outside my box. I am 6 hours South from where I normally live, in a rural town, in front of a party comprised of a race I have no expose to, and my new friend* left me alone. I decide to cut my losses and go back to my dorm. I turn around and look for the cab that dropped me off seconds ago, but its gone.

I reach for my phone to call a new cab, I feel a tap on my shoulder. Its the tall, strong black man that Nicole met when entering. He has to be at least 6'5" and 220 lbs. If I were to guess, I'd say he appears to be in his mid to late 20's, but I can't be sure. I haven't met many black people in my life and I am a bad judge of age.

He extends his hand down towards my 5'2" frame and says "Tyrone, nice to meet you." I have to admit, he has a beautiful, full white smile. Also, his tank top reveals his oversized muscles and structured physique. While in my hometown, no guy would ever dare enter a party wearing less than a custom polo, I would lie if I said I wasn't impressed by his body. I extended my hand back towards him, smiled and replied, "I'm Jenny". He ignored my invitation for a handshake, extended both arms around my waist gave me a hard hug, pushing my tiny body against his linebacker structure. "Look at your in that fine ass dress. Come inside and we light you up with some Cognac". I have never been talked to like that before and I have no idea what Cognac is.

Tyrone looks me in the eyes, smiles with his full white smile, placed his hand on my lower back and attempts to escort me into into the house. I'm intrigued, but a little scared. This is way outside my comfort zone and I don't know anyone.

Do I enter the house or go to my dorm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)