More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JennCarcione JennCarcione

Do I enter the house or go to my dorm?

Enter the house

I decide to enter the house. This is my first time at a party in a different state, and I'm not going to be ignorant or racist. Nicole, my new roommate seems cool and she knows people here. I'll roll with it.

As I enter, all I see is people. There has to be at least 50 people inside. I only spot 2 women inside, both are grinding with multiple men to the music. Tyrone is quickly distracted by excited friend who it appears hasn't seen him in a long time and again I am left alone. I see a stack of red cups next to a keg against the wall. I take a cup turn it 45 degrees and begin pouring my drink when the beer approaches the rim and I let go of the tab, I man approaches me and screams, "Da fuck you doing, you stealing my beer you foreign bitch? No one fucks with Jamal shit in Jamal's crib."

The music stops like a line the movies, and all 50 eyes avert towards me. My nervous eyes find Nicole from across the room, but she lowers them and leaves me to dry. As my heart sinks deep, I feel like I'm about to cry. I have no idea what to think or do. Just before I collapse I hear a deep, assertive and familiar voice say, "You best not be flexing on my cat Jamal". Tyrone lifts his already towering head to show he isn't playing. He takes my drink and chugs it while staring at Jamal. As Jamal's friends begin to circle us, Tyrone grabs me by the waist and escorts me outside. As Tyrone and I leave the house, the music turns back on and everything seems normal. Tyrone looks at me and says, "best bounce before trouble arrives, you be with me tonight." He grabs his keychain, hits a button and I hear the sound of a car unlocking. He escorts me towards his Mercedes, opens the passenger side door and says, "get in".

Do you enter his car?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)