More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What did he see?

Tsunade punishing Naruto

Jiraiya was stunned silent at what he seen before him.

Inside the office there were two blonds, one being bent over the Hokage’s desk and the other standing behind them. That wasn’t what shocked Jiraiya though as it was who the people were that was the real shock.

The one being bent over the desk was his student, Naruto Uzumaki, and the one standing was his long-time crush, Tsunade Senju. Another detail that he noticed is that they were both naked though Tsunade had some kind of harness on her waist that he was easily able to tell was a strap on.

He watched as Tsunade was thrusting into Naruto brutally. Tsunade’s breasts would bounce around as she pounded his student into her desk. He wondered why this was happening as he was sure that Naruto wasn’t into anything like this. He got his answer not even a moment later.

“How many times have I told you! DON’T CALL ME GRANNY!” Tsunade shouted.

Jiraiya was shocked that Tsunade would go this far to make a point but had to admit that it was very erotic to watch. He wouldn’t want it to happen to him but since it wasn’t his ass on the line he decided to sit back and watch, while pulling out his notebook and scribbling down what was going on for his next book.

Is he found out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)