More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

Tsunade's Favorite Patient

"Oh thank you young man... It's been a long time since I've heard a confession like that... I am seriously flattered and you are endlessly cute but I can't date you... I'm sorry... Besides you are a strong handsome boy, you don't want some old woman."

I shake my head "Ma'am you aren't old!"

She gives a warms smile "Well thank you but us ninja... Well we have some techniques that can make us look younger."

I nod "I know miss, even someone like me knows that much. Plus some blonde guy told me the whole deal the other day... He... He told me how old you are but I don't care about that! Ma'am I'm in love with YOU, it has nothing to do with your body... It's... It's like your soul... Or your being... Or... I don't know... I don't have the right words but I mean what I'm saying."

She scowls as she clenches her fist "That Naruto! That brat tells everyone! Ah! (She looks back down like she remembers I'm here again) Oh! But ah... Honestly that is literally the sweetest thing I've heard in years... I envy whatever girl will be lucky enough to earn your love... But I'm sorry young man the answer is no... Now please be sure to take your medicine and I will check on you in the morning ok?"

I close my eyes in both despair and embarrassment "Yes... Yes ma'am... I'm sorry..."

She puts her hand on the cast covering my right hand "No need to apologize, you made this old woman's whole week. Thank you young man you are too sweet for words..."

She bends down and kisses my bandaged forehead. The lipstick left behind is a badge of shame, proof of my failure. I found the one, the woman that makes me feel as no other could and I failed to express my self.

I failed to deserve her...

After she leaves a kind nurse comes in and gives me my medicine. As I drift into my medicated delirium my thoughts are only of one thing.

Tsunade Senju...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)