More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

The Nocturnal Mission

I awaken with a jolt, in a fraction of a second countless forgotten memories flood my brain as one of the seals constraining my memories is released . I clutch both of my ears as the information I need for my mission is unlocked. I feel true despair as I remember what I must do to protect my sister from... From... Orochimaru!... That fucking bastard!

"Gah! Ahhh!"

I pound my fist down hard as the pain gradually recedes, I can't believe I'm actually here in the leaf village, that his plan is actually working. How could they be so irresponsible!?! Just bringing an outsider in and doing nothing to restrain him!?! I know I'm in bad shape, Orochimaru saw to that, but seriously they never considered I could be a threat!?!

"Fuck..." I mumble under my breath.

I can't believe that even while being unaware that I was on a mission I tried to get close to the target. I guess I can't be blamed though, she is more beautiful than I could have dreamed. In equal measure she is kind as too, she has healed me for weeks and has never been anything but an angel. Well aside from when I forget to take my medicine, then she is like a fire breathing dragon, but that aside I couldn't have been given a harder person to target, to be to take advantage of...

I take a deep calming breath as I gather my thoughts, I look at the time and feel a pang of fear, I have to start immediately! Fuck I can't believe I'm doing this, that my sister's life hangs in the balance. I remove all of the healing seals and tubes running into my arms with a fervor. I hop out of bed and wince, my injuries are definitely not fully healed. I focus my chakra, then flood that chakra to the injured parts of my body. My hands, my right leg, my head, and though it's not injured my cock. My instructions where very specific for this part, I need to be at my best if tonight is gonna be a success.

After a few minutes of this I release my hand sign and pant as relief washes over my body. Along with me relief comes the hardest erection of my life, it's so hard it actually hurts. The experiments that fucker did on me have surly been successful, much to my chagrin. Gah, my body can never go back the way it was, this needy cock will be with me till the day I die now. I give an involuntary huff as I try to shake of the memories of those experiments. Stay focused Senco, remember what you did all of this for. My breathing steadies as does my body, the jutsu is complete and I feel absolutely amazing.

I peek into the hallway and just as I was told the place is completely vacant. I've obviously been put in the hokage's personal intensive care wing. A special place specifically built for Tsunade in the main building of the Hokage's operational headquarters. This allows her to do her work while also keeping an eye on particularly delicate patients such as myself. Again I can't get over the negligence of the leaf village, it's honestly unbelievable.

I creep down the hall with the utmost care, I really need to hurry though. Ok three doors down, take a left, two doors down and up the stairs. After what feels like the longest and most stressful walk of my life I arrive at the large red wooden doors of the Hokage's office. I ever so gently push the doors open and peer inside, what I see is both reliving and terrifying. I walk slowly to my target with balled up fists and a roiling stomach filled with doubt...

Just as he said, she looks to be completely out. The piles of sake bottles on the floor confirm what I already know, she is out for the count. He picked today for a reason, apparently it's the anniversary of her lovers . He assured me that Tsunade would be , and he was definitely right. What kind of a sick bastard thinks of a plan like this?

Even though I'm fairly sure she is out I approach with caution and give her arm a few solid pokes. Aside from the slightest grumble I get no response. Ok... Ok... Come on you know what you have to do man. Get yourself worked up, get into it, make it personal. I'm allowed to free style from here on out but he assured me if I didn't truly feel it, if I didn't enjoy it, if didn't get creative, then my sister would suffer the consequences. Considering he can peer into my mind with a single touch I can't fake it, I have to draw pleasure from this in anyways I can. I have to legitimately get off, which considering how disgusted I am by all of this will be no easy task.

My mind flashes to the countless times she checked my vitals, the sway of her absurdly large tits as they freely dangled before me. I wanted nothing more than to reach out and grab them, massage them, bury my face in them! If that's how I felt before regaining my memories, then I imagine I will feel similar now...

I walk around the side of her desk and lightly place my hands on her shoulders, I then pull back until she falls back into her chair causing it to roll a little toward the window. I feel a genuine spike of adrenaline as her massive pale cleavage is laid before me, followed by the utmost fear as she reaches up to scratch her neck, quickly though I realize it's nothing but a twitch. How is her body even able to hold up such massive things as these? God it's truly a marvel...

"Fuck..." I say quietly to myself as I gaze in awe.

I take in one last breath, one last breath as a decent man. From her on out I must unleash myself, learn about myself, and become what I must. What do I want? What do I want her to do? What will I her to do? What am I capable of? All of these question swirl in my mind in an endless loop as I stare at the glory before me. Finally I release the last breath that contains me.

Without a second thought I dive face first into her cleavage, my breathing is ragged and my resolve finally as hard as my cock. The cool feeling of her skin on my face sends shivers of pleasure down my spine. I lick and lap and suck with wreck less abandon as I bury my face in her cleavage. Out of reflex both of my hands raise and begin kneading her tits while I feast on the buffet that is this strong, powerful, terrifying woman's breasts. They are softer than I could have dreamed and more intoxicating than I wanted them to be. I have a serious moment of clarity as I fully accept they now belong to me. They are my playthings... My salvation... My property...

I must go at it for atleast 5 minutes straight, multiple times I'm so engrossed that I forget to breath. I only take a few seconds of gasping each time before diving back in with all the energy in the world. Aside from the occasion breathy moan she gives no sign of distress, she just quietly sleeps as I make her tits my new home. Finally I pull back and appreciate my disgusting work, my saliva drips down the center of her cleavage and her cheeks are already beginning to turn red.

I bite my lip as I reach out with a shakey hand, like its magnetic her pussy draws me to it. I'm shocked by the unbelievable levels of heat it gives off as I lightly stroke it through her cloth pants, already I can feel my brain demanding more, aching for more. This proud woman gives the moan of a lustful school girl as I press harder and move faster, the lewd expression on her face is priceless. I wonder how long it's been since she's been touched in such a way?

I kick into an even higher gear and rub her pussy harder, I gaze at her flawless face for a moment as I honestly wish I could see her beautiful eyes. Since I can't I suppose I'll have to find something else to appreciate.

I feel shame as I brush the hair from her face and pull her in for the most passionate kiss of my life...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)