More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Which character do you choose?

Tsuande Senju

Tsunade Senju, formerly the fifth Hokage, let out a relaxed sigh as she laid in her bed. Ever since she passed the title of Hokage onto Kakashi she her life had been peaceful. She still had her job as the head of the hospital but that was nothing compared to the stress being Hokage caused. She couldn’t help but chuckle as she remembered the look on Kakashi’s face after he realized all the work that he had to do as Hokage.

Breaking herself from her thoughts she climbed out of her bed and walked to her closet to get ready for the day. On her way there she got distracted her reflection in the mirror.

Tsunade wasn’t a vain woman but even she knew that she was a bombshell. She was widely regarded as one of the most beautiful kunoichi in the world and had to admit that she agreed. She had long blonde hair that was currently going in every direction as she just woke up. Though normally it was straightened down to her lower back and had shoulder-length bangs framing her face. Her brown eyes helped to captivate anyone that would look into them.

Looking down her body further she got the part of her body that she was most famous for, her massive breasts. She never actually measured her bust size but from eyeballing it she knew she was around a J-cup in size. She enjoyed having such large breasts especially after being flat chested for most of her childhood. Looking at her breasts in the mirror she also noticed the rosy pink nipples that capped her breasts like peaks on a pair of jiggly soft mountains.

When she continued looking herself over in the mirror she trialed her eyes down her toned stomach . Even though she wasn’t a registered kunoichi anymore she still took time out of her day to work out in order to keep herself in shape and it showed nicely.

Tsunade’s eyes then dropped down to her barely covered crotch. Tsunade usually only wore panties when she slept as it was much more comfortable for her. Currently though she was wearing a pair of green panties that barely covered her womanhood at all.

She then turned slightly in order to see her ass in the mirror. People were always so enamored by her massive breasts that they never really noticed her ass. ‘Sucks for them’ Tsunade thought to herself as she looked at her plump ass in the mirror. As Tsunade was looking at her ass she reared her hand back gave her ass a firm slap.

"Heh still got it." She remarked as her ass jiggled in the mirror for a few moments until eventually she headed to her closet to get ready for the day. Roughly five minutes later Tsunade walked out of her closet wearing her standard grey kimono blouse and dark blue pants. Over that she also has her trademark green haori with the kanji for the word “gamble” on the back. On her feet were a pair of black open-toed sandals. Taking one last glance in the mirror to make sure nothing was out of place she walked out of her home and into the village.

Where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)