More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

What's next?

Trying to find some peace

So, Maisie was back in her hometown for a few weeks of summer. She had come to visit her parents. It almost looked like a ghost town. Almost everyone had left to spend their vacations elsewhere. That is why Maisie had returned. She wanted a bit of peace.

Maisie spent the first days just walking around town. Relaxing. She was able to do it most of the times. But there were sometimes where her mind simply drifted to some other taughts. Some naughty ones. Seeing the streets empty almost very day she just thought how she could just streak through them. No one was around. And Maisie had been feeling an urge to get naked in a place she should not for a while.

She started a couple of years ago. Just walking in the corridors of her building naked. She loved the thrill. She was even caught once! Everytime she remembered that moment she got wet. And then she had that crazy hotel adventure! It all started as a little dare, but it soon got very bad! She had to run around a full hotel, filled with hundreds of people, completely naked. She felt arousal as never before in that day. And then she had to reveal her secret to her best friend Sophie. But it got worst. Sophie did not gave her clothes and she ended up having to streak the hotel, AGAIN! And that was too much for her aroused bush covered pussy. She built so much pressure that she ended cumming infront of another woman in an elevator. It was EMBARRASSING! And since that day, a couple of months ago, Maisie had not had the courage to get back to streaking again. She thought about it of course. Getting back to her building corridors fully naked. Sophie kept teasing her. But she did not do it. She orgasmed a lot thinking about all she had done. And possible scenarios she could eventually do, but Maisie Williams had not gone nude where she shouldn't for 2 months! And her body was feeling it!

What does Maisie do about her 2 month long streaking craving?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)