More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlphaSpiritNY AlphaSpiritNY

Which girl do you want to go after?

Try to work your magic on the young cutie in the bootylicious sweatpants

The girl in the comfy clothes stands out to you. First of all, she's the youngest of the group. Her sweet dimpled face is angelic and framed by careless brown hair that falls chaotically around her. She's got the cutest little button nose and, if you weren't on a college campus, you'd probably be double checking yourself that she wasn't on the wrong side of 18...

"Hi," since she spoke to you first, you figure it'd be rude to not answer.

But... it doesn't matter how old she is, because this legal college babe is packing. Tits= ridiculous. Ass = call a doctor. She's even got a little bit of baby fat on her supple lips. This girl doesn't come up to your shoulders on tip-toe, and she's packing Double Ds and a backside straight from a rap video.

"Lati," the sorority cutie introduces herself simply. She doesn't bother to offer a hand to shake or anything like that, but... she is sorta just casually watching you, too.

"Cool," you keep it simple. Lati seems to be a girl of few words, and her simple, snug outfit suggests someone who likes it au naturale. She's the only girl without makeup on, and she doesn't need it. The entire sweatpants look is the perfect "I woke up this way" kind of hot that is rare.

Lati = A+, even without trying!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)