More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

Try to persuade the Overseer's Son (an old Flame) to Intervene

Madeline felt that going directly to Overseer McIntire could prove problematic. While her father was the Vault's doctor she figured he might have a decent "in" with the Overseer's son--Norman. Norman had been Madeline's first heart throb as she grew up. It was no surprise they ended up together. The Doctor's daughter and the Overseer's son seemed like an almost feudalistic match made in heaven with the highest ranking vault dwellers intermarrying. Of course, that didn't last. In her last high school years things waned as Madeline thought more and more of leaving the vault.

And yet, Norman and her were still cordial. Norman was her first boyfriend and the two of them experimented routinely. She had lost her virginity to Norman and likewise--he to her. Since breaking up she had heard rumors that Norman had told many vault dwellers of the sexcapades. She ignored them, but she always knew that Norman would look at her closely in the halls of the vault remembering when they would sneak down to the reactor room storage to fuck and suck. With her birth control implant thanks to Vault Tec--there was no getting pregnant for the next few years (in order to keep the vault population strictly controlled). If she could convince Norman to put in a good word with his father that might help go a long way.

So Madeline found Norman in the dining area having just sat down to eat.

"Hey," Madeline said as she walked by "Meet me in the reactor storage room after you eat." She gave him a grin as she continued on her way.

Norman's eyes widened, as he associated that room with all kinds of wonderful goodness. Madeline suspected he didn't finish his meal as he soon made his appearance.

"In the mood all of a sudden?" He said with his brown eyes and brown hair trimmed short. Madeline forgot how handsome he really was.

"Well I needed to talk." Madeline said as she leaned against a crate.

"Oh." Norman said, as if the air just went out of his tires--or in this case his pants.

"Its important." Madeline said.

"Well what's up?" He fidgeted his arms waiting to hear her out.

"Its about the mission outside the vault." her eyes studied his reaction.

"You know about that?" his eyebrow raised.

"Norman," she said with a laugh "this vault is the size of a Nuka Cola bottle. Of course I heard about it. Besides, my Father is the vault doctor. I hear a lot."

"Okay," he replied "so what about it?"

"I want to be on it." Madeline said, a tone of clam on her voice.

"What!?" Norman said with a half laugh "You're serious aren't you?"

"Yes." Madeline said standing straight "I just have to see the outside world. I don't want to stay cooped up in here forever. I want to feel the sun, breath air that hasn't gone through the refreshers a billion times." Madeline felt herself pacing and almost talking in a dream. Almost as if tasting freedom.

"So why come to me?" Norman said, crossing his arms and curling his lip up incredulously.

"You're dad is the Overseer." Madeline said "I figured maybe you could put in a good word for me."

"It's gonna be dangerous you know." Norman said.

"I don't care. Its like my only chance to get out of here." Madeline said not quite noticing the sly grin coming across Norman's face as she spoke.

"Well..." Norman said as he moved a tad closer to Madeline "say I do put a good word in to my father. What's in it for me? Maybe we aren't in this spot for no reason? I remember all the fun we had down here." He smiled.

Madeline rolled her eyes. But only for a moment. She knew that this might be her best chance to get out of the vault. She HAD to get out. She was becoming mad about it. Her dreams kept her wakeful moments dull and tedious, when she could sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about the outside world. She could listen to Norman's undoubtedly lurid proposition or she could try to go convince someone else.

What does Madeline do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)