More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TobieSensual TobieSensual

What do you do?

Try to get a better view up her shirt.

I push back my head into the couch carefully, centimeter by centimeter, until I get a hint of nipple.

Just by that moment Bella looks down to ask something but stopped when she noticed the huge opening from under her shirt and you looking up.

I draw a quick breath and feel a huge jolt from downstairs, you can feel your dick growing rapidly.

"Hey you perv" she giggled and hit me on the shoulder. She went around the couch and jumped up to stradle my stomach.

I could easily overpower her even if she is 2 years older, but my growing dick which is just an inch from Bellas ass is stopping you from moving. It seems she hasnt noticed it yet.

"You like these huh?" Bella pulled down her shirt an inch, making a deeper cleavage and then moving closer to my face.

"I.. uuhh.. whaa..?" I had no idea what was going on, it was like I was in some kind of boob trance.

I was immediatly put out of the trance though when I felt a sharp pain in the abdomen.

"I might allow you to see more. On a few conditions".

She had put her hand up the leg of my shorts and grabbed ahold of my left testicle.

"Bad day to go without underwear for both of is huh?" She giggled.

"Shame I only got one, you've grown quite alot since we bathed together a few years ago, I doubt I can even fit both in my hand now".

My mind is racing with different emotions and thoughts, my innocent sister who has never had a girlfriend is squeezing my ball.

I feel her fingers tighten just alittle bit and I make out a small grunt.

"What do you want?" I try to hide the fear in my voice but it cracks up at the end.

"Oh you don't have to be afraid" she reassures me and adjusts her grip around my left testicle. "Let me make you an offer you can't refuse".

What's your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)