More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by andresterrada andresterrada

What's your answer?

She has you in her grasp so you ask what the offer is

As you know big brother, Wendy and Carla had been my friends since junior high and you also know we go to the same gym every day what you don't know is that we've been taking self-defense lessons these past months.

What's that have to do with me.

Squeezing a little harder to put him in his place she continues -"They will come to spend the weekend with us. You will get to see us naked in the house and almost naked sunbathing by the swimming pool. We will even let you put tan lotion all over our bodies but in return we will use you as training partner for our self-defense practice.

His dick gets hard just thinking about the 3 beautiful girls naked for thr weekend and how bad can it be to train with the girls. He is a head taller than them with big muscles so they won't be able to hurt him much.

He answers -"Ok, we have a deal!".

The doorbell interrupts them. It is the girls coming. Wendy is an all american blode, blue eyes, big tits and a body to die for. Carla has south american and Italian ancestry, she is a brunette with smaller breasts but a spectacular butt. The 3 of them are very fit.

They come in, say hi to him and go upstairs to his sister room to leave their bags. Bella joins them upstairs and after a few minutes the 3 of them come back down. They are already in their bikinis. Bella is wearing the yellow thong bikini she always wears. He loves it and secretly spies on her when she wears it by the pool in the backyard. His cock starts filling up when he sees the other 2 girls. They usually wear more modest swimsuits but this time it's only the 3 of them so they dare to show more skin. Wendy has a very small bikini, not exactly a thing but showing much of her great ass. The top is mostly strings with small triangles covering her nipples. His cock got even harder but it went totally rigid when he saw Carla. She had a one piece that from the front looked normal, maybe a little too high cut in the groin but when she turned to walk to the pool she back was a whole different story. All he could see was a Y shaped group of thin strings that met at the middle of her back. The single string going down completely disappeared between her full and perfect glutes making her ass look naked. They called him from the pool and hand him the tanning lotion. He prepared to rub it in her bodies when they told him if he was going to see them like this he had to strip naked. He was a little embarrassed but if it was the price to pay he was willing to do it so he complied. The girls took that opportunity to see how developed he was down there and they were very pleased. He had a thick cock that was a little longer than usual but his balls were incredible. The were huge and hung heavy in a loose sack.

He enjoyed the rest of the morning seeing them almost naked and rubbing lotion all over their bodies. He took longer than necessary in their firm butts but they didn't complained. They even let him rub it in her breasts when they removed their tops to get a better sun tan.

The weekend was looking great for him even when they send him to prepare lunch for them.

After the lunch they relaxed for a while and then, still wearing their swimsuits called him to the backyard and told him to get ready for the first practice. He didn't know what to expect and honestly felt a little exposed, standing naked in front of these 3 fit ladies.

His sister started and told him to grab her by the neck in a frontal . He did as instructed and as soon as his hands were around her she reacted with a speed that took him completely by surprise. Bella grabbed his wrists using her weight to pull them down some and while he tried to keep her balance sent her right leg up between his. They were at mid distance so it was her shin what collided with his hanging manhood. He was still trying to understand what had happened when she followed up with a second kick. He had bent down involuntarily so he was further and it was her perfect foot what found his balls. A loud SPLAT was heard when the top of her foot transferred all it's whipping energy to his male organs sending a shock of agony throughout his body. His brain shut off and before he knew it he was down in fetal position.

Bella raised her fists in victory and her friends cheer her victory.

"-That was excellent" Carla said -"Just how Sensei Denise taught us".

Bella smiled and asked who wanted to go next with the same technique.

Will it be Wendy or Carla?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)