More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Temm Temm

What should Thomas do next?

Try it out on the cute barista... (Canon Path)

Thomas laughs to himself.

"There is no way that this is real right? I mean... that can't happen..."

Thomas grabs a pen from his bag, and writes in it.

"(coffee shop name) New rule: All workers must be topless."

The world flashes white, Thomas thought he had been blinded, but after a few seconds, everything returns to normal, minus the barista. The barista is now shirtless, and bra less. She looks very nervous about her current situation.

Thomas walks back up to the counter, and the girl covers herself with her arms.

Thomas: "Hey, can I actually get a scone?"

Clara: "Y- yeah, sure."

Clara attempts to get the scone while still covering her exposed breasts.

Clara: "Here you a- are."

Clara hands over the scone, and you hand over a five dollar bill.

Thomas: "Keep the change."

Clara doesn't respond, Thomas returns to his table. He grabs the book again and trys to think of a new rule. After some careful consideration he wrote...

"World Old rule: All women feel a compulsion to do what ever Thomas Michaels says."

Thomas puts the book back down and again walks to the barista, who is still trying to cover herself up.

Thomas: "Hey, let me see those."

Thomas points to Clara's chest, indicating he wants to her her breasts. Clara looks at him, then opens her arms slightly, revealing a sizable pair of tits.

Thomas: "Beautiful."

Clara: "Um, thanks?"

Clara doesn't cover herself back up, instead almost waiting on a command from Thomas.

Thomas: "You can cover back up now, love."

What should Thomas do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)