More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedEmpire RedEmpire

Before you make your decision you have several options to consider...

Try her out

You look over the mother's shoulder to look at the girl sitting quietly in the corner of your office.

"I need to evaluate her abilities to see if she can even has the talent to begin training at my school," you say to her parents.

The mother looks as if she is about to cry, but you give her a look that leaves no room for argument. You are very busy and the school has too many potential candidates for you to have to deal with even the slightest resistance. You make a mental note to punish your new secretary, Tiffany, for not thoroughly prepping the family in her prescreening.

You instruct the girl to come stand to the side of her mother and disrobe. She hesitates only briefly as she awkwardly follows your instructions arriving at her mother's side. After she removes her clothes and shoes so that you may properly review her.

She is over a foot shorter than you at 5'5". She has big blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair. Your eyes trace down her body. You follow a bead of sweat that initiates on her forehead. It travels down the left side of her face and under her delicate chin. It slides further down her smooth neck and around her left breast. Size B. You make a mental reminder to evaluate her for potential augmentation. You lean in over your desk, to review her tight narrow waist, shaved pussy, and toned legs. She has been cleaned well but on further inspection you do see that her hair has not been permanently removed. Definitely some areas to improve, you think.

Her parents stare at you both. The horror of several emotions flashing over their faces as the try to control themselves as they watch you evaluate their little 18 year old girl. The best they can offer.

How do you evaluate "her talents"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)