More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Truth or Dare

Troian had her parents' house to herself as they were on an extended European vacation so she invited her Pretty Little Liars castmates over for a "girls night in." She, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Sasha Pieterse, and Shay Mitchell, lounged around by the pool before getting into the hot tub on a warm night in Beverly Hills. They were drinking margaritas and wine, and all were a little tipsy.

"We should play Truth or Dare."

- said Sasha.

The others agreed.

"It's your house, so you go first, Troi!"

said Lucy.

"Fine, dare,"

said Troian.

Lucy thought,

"Hmmm, I dare you to...walk to the end of your driveway...butt naked!"

Troian's friends laughed, but Troian swallowed hard.

"Um, really?"

"Come on, it's dark,"

said Sasha.

"Yeah, just go put your foot in the street and run back!"

said Lucy.

"Fine!"

said Troian as she slammed the last of her semi-melted margarita.

"Yay!"

said Lucy.

The girls got out of the hot tub and dried off. Troian stripped off her bikini, and the girls went through the house to the front door. Lucy hit the button to open the front gates just enough to let Troian through.

Troian put on a pair of flip flops and quickly walked down the sidewalk. She kept one hand over her crotch and draped an arm across her chest. She made it to the partially opened gate and slipped out. She went to the street and put her foot down on it. She saw the headlights of a car coming down the street and turned around to see the gate closing.

"Oh fuck no!"

she said. She darted for the gate, but it closed before she could get there.

She hit the button on the intercom.

"This is not funny! Let me in! Someone's coming!"

"I'm sorry, do you have an appointment with the Bellisario's?"

asked a giggling Ashley.

"Open the gate!"

Troian pleaded.

"Someone's coming!"

"Fine!"

said Lucy into the intercom.

The gate started to move, but after only a couple of inches, it stopped.

"Not funny!"

said Troian,

"Open it!"

"I'm trying!"

said Lucy, the humor gone from her voice.

"It's not working."

Troian heard a groan of gears from the gate, but it did not budge. The car was getting closer.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)