More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

Does Troy follow her commands?

Troy Follows Amber Into the Courtyard

Amber led Troy into the large courtyard in the center of the resort. Troy noticed the temperature; it was absolutely perfect. As Troy got closer to the stage he tried to get a better look at the women setting up the event. He only paid attention to their faces for a brief moment before his gaze fell to their fully nude bodies. Before long Amber goes to the front of the stage and asks every one to take their seat. Troy begins to sit down before Amber again grabs his cock and pulls him towards the stage. Amber then announces, "will the bitch approach the stage". Troy looks back into the lobby and notices a woman, completely nude and wearing a white veil, walking down towards him. As she gets closer Troy immediately recognizes who it is.

It was Sophie, the hottest woman he ever knew. As she got closer to Troy he could see a large smile form on her face. Troy was stunned that the woman of his dreams was nude, willingly walking towards him, and seemingly just as impressed with his body as he was with hers. Sophie approached the other side of the stage and stood across from Troy. Her face beaming with happiness, her eyes looking away shyly as if to indicate she was intimidated by Troy's presence. Troy leaned over to Amber to confirm his suspicions. "Amber, is this really Sophie?!?!" Troy excitedly asked. "Yes it is Troy, she's right here and she will soon be all yours." Amber's response confirmed another of Troy's observations. He was about to get married to Sophie. Troy was still curious though. Why were they getting married? And why were these other women here?

Troy leaned over to Amber and whispered his worries into her ear. Amber first responded by announcing to the crowd "please hold, Troy needs some clarification before we continue." She then turned to Sophie and commanded her to masturbate until he was ready. She told her that she needed to be "good and wet" for the finale. Troy had no clue what that meant but became immediately fixated on Sophie. She was going to town on herself like Troy could've never imagined. Amber pulled Troy's cock and used it to guide him behind the stage. "Okay Troy, what questions do you have before we make this official?"

"Amber, am I getting married to Sophie?" "Troy, you are formally taking Sophie as your bitch" "Oh, so she'll be my wife?" Amber smiled while playfully muttering "Oh Troy.......Troy, Troy, Troy". "Sophie is not a woman like she was when you were alive. here she lives to serve her man, which will soon be you." Troy's eyes almost shot out of his head after hearing Amber's answer. "Okay, so she does whatever I say right? Even if she doesn't want too?" Troy asked. "Troy, she doesn't have wants. Her sole reason for being here is to fulfill your every quest. She doesn't have any desires herself, any goals, or any boundaries. So I guess the short answer to your question is yes" "That's amazing!" Troy responded, "does that mean I'm marrying all these other women too?" "No Troy, you are just marrying Sophie. Sophie is the hottest woman here by far. She is the only one who is good enough to be officially yours."

Troy was beginning to understand. He didn't quite grasp why a ceremony was needed though. "Amber, why are we like, making it all official? If she's mine, then why do we need this ceremony?" Amber responded, "Here's the funny thing about men Troy. While men want to fuck all the bitches they can, most men, and this includes you Troy, secretly want to get married. It's not out of love or commitment, it's because marriage signals to a man that the woman standing beside him is now his property. Sophie is the hottest woman here by far. Your subconscious put her on such a pedestal that it thought you would want to marry her so you could feel what it was like to have her as your property."

"Okay Amber, so Sophie is my bitch. What role do all these other women play?" "First Troy, these others are not women, they are sort of bitches too. They also have no rights, no hopes, and no dreams. They live only to serve you and to bring you pleasure. You can refer to them however you want, as bitches, as women, as something else, but make no mistake that they exist just here just for you. They are here for you to fuck and as you see fit. They however have the knowledge with them that they will never be good enough to be your official bitch. Your subconscious does that as a measure of since you weren't good enough for these women when you were alive."

"Now Troy, I understand you have a lot more questions. I need you to trust me here though; I'm about to make one of your greatest fantasies come true. Are you ready to continue the proceedings?" Troy nodded in agreement. Amber grabbed Troy's cock and guided him back towards the front of the stage. Sophie was still standing there, though she had a noticeable amount of juices running down her legs. She must have cum a few times while Amber was explaining things to Troy.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)