More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

What Happens Next?

The Wedding of a Lifetime

Amber then began speaking to the crowd. "We are gathered here today to witness Troy take a bitch". Amber looked at Troy; "Troy, will you agree with the following?"

"Do you promise to use this woman for your personal pleasure?"

"Do you promise to make it known when she is not pleasing you?"

"Do you promise to use her to gratify herself without worrying about her needs?"

"Do you promise to discipline her when you feel it is necessary?"

Troy nodded his head in agreement at each item, unable to form the word "yes" due to shock.

Amber announced to the crowd, "In lieu of answering questions, Sophie has elected to read her own vows". Sophie pulled a piece of paper from under her veil, then read the following:

"Troy, you are by far the hottest man I've ever seen. I have spent day after day dreaming of your hard cock inside of one of my holes. I have known for a long time that my purpose here is to cater to your every need. I will make sure that I please you like no woman has ever pleased their man. I understand though that I will not be enough for you. Often you will choose to fuck someone else instead. I will use the time you spend fucking another woman's holes to work on how I can please you more. I also know that if I make a mistake you will likely respond with . Know that I take every slap as a reminder that I can never stop working on improving myself. You are a gift, and I have to earn every fuck and every load. Troy, thank you for letting me be your bitch."

Amber then made an announcement to the crowd. "It is it official. Sophie, you are now Troy's bitch. Troy, you may fuck Sophie." As Troy was trying to register what just happened, Sophie stepped forward and shoved her tongue down Troy's throat. Sophie whispered in his ear, "Thank you for choosing me" over and over. During this time the members of the audience began rolling a full size bed up to the stage. Once it arrived, Amber asked Troy to lay on the ceremonial bed.

Sophie climbed on top of Troy and took his penis into her vagina. She began bouncing up and down, moaning heavily with each insertion. She was doing all the work as Troy laid there, sure that he was about to wake up from a dream. Within moments Troy had shot his cum inside her pussy. His cock stayed hard though, and since Troy didn't dare cut this experience short, he pretended that nothing happened. Sophie spun around on his dick; her beautiful round ass now facing him. Members of the audience stood up, circled around Troy, and started clapping while chanting his name. Amber came up next to Troy, wiped the hair from his forehead, and whispered "you deserve this Troy". Seconds later Troy ejaculated again. Sophie, now realizing he had cum, got off his cock, stood next to the bed, and dutifully cleaned his cum covered dick from taint to tip.

What does Troy do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)