More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

Who is it?

Troubles ...

"Y-yes?" Replies Camille startled.

"I'm at great dismay having to inform you that the resort is being taken over by a group of armed people." Says the beared shadow calmly.

"What?" Asks the young redhead, finally recognizing the concierge.

"I suggest to put your clothes back on, head to your room and lock yourself inside." He adds ignoring her question.

"Armed people? Are you kidding me?"

"Yes, i'm very sorry. As you may know, after a month long ruckus in Algiers, yesterday the goverment has fallen. Radical armed groups are trying to take over the country." Explains the polite bearded man who was already leaving her alone.

Camille dropped her jaw in total shock.
Obviously she didn't know anything about the political situation of the country.

"Wait ! Is there ... danger? Are we safe?" She aks trying to keep her cool.

"Our security is dealing with them now. To be honest, i'm presuaded that they are just a bunch of thugs trying to rob our wealthy clients. We'll proably be able to negotie their leave without letting them even set a foot inside the resort." Replies the man with his usual self control.

"I beg your pardon, Madam, i should take my leave now." He adds without giving the girl time to reply.

Flabbergasted, Camilles watches the man walk away.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)