More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by habilon habilon

What monster should she hunt first?

Trouble in the jungle

Samora notices one of the emails with not specific target, and opens it to find that three explorers went missing in the African rainforest, all were female. What made things more odd was when there fellow explorers returned to camp they found it covered in some sort of slime, it looked like a struggle had happened with some sort of beast, but no blood was in sight, a short search showed that the only thing missing from the camp was the missing female, and the trails that led from the camp would simply vanish after a few meters.

Samora reads that the three explorers where working for the a company that was looking for endangered animals in the jungle. The email stated that if she accepted she would be put onto the next exploration team as an escort.

But a side note in the email caught Samora's attention. Apparently there were rumours that it was the company taking the girls for sex trade on the black market, the note also stated that the client wanted Samora to find out if these rumours were true, if not she was to capture the creature alive for science.

Samora ponders on it and decides to take the mission, she quickly grabs her pistols, knives and her sniper rifle, knowing the monster buster would simply kill whatever the creature was...and that was not an option.

Off to the job?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)