More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

Does Loona get to the party safely? Or does something happen along the way?

Trouble in the Alley way.

Loona ran as fast as she could, avoiding eye contact with anyone she passed. She was going to be late! She looked around for a shortcut to Bee’s place and decided to go down an alley.

This would prove to be a mistake.

Halfway down the alley she heard a voice.

“Well well well boys. What have we here? A lost little puppy looking for a home?” The voice said as several figures appeared. Most of them were burly and a few were even hell hounds like her.

She cursed. Even with the can of mace in her purse she couldn’t take on all of them at once.

“No no.” She chuckled, her ears flat. “I uh… I have a home thanks…” she said trying to brush past them. But the obvious leader grabbed her arm and held her firm.

“Now now why the hurry, cutie?” He sniffed the air. “From the smell of things, you’re in season. Pretty thing like you? All alone out here? And in heat?” He grinned. “Don’t you know that makes your just ripe for slavers?”

Loona chuckled nervously again as she struggled to get her arm loose but his grip was tight, even against a hellhound like her. “Re… really?” She said “well I’ll have to be more careful than.” She chuckled. She didn’t like that they chuckled back.

“Why start now? You weren’t careful enough to avoid us.” He tossed her into the waiting arms of one of the more burly hell hounds, who held her tight. She couldn’t help but blush in his strong arms. Any other night or circumstances she’d be horny as hell in arms this tight. It took all of her will power to stop herself from lifting her tail and bending over submissively. It didn’t help that she could feel his erection poking at her from behind. He clearly smelled her heat….

“Let… let me go!” She said as she watched the leader, a tall imp, go through her purse.

“Now why would we do that….Loona?” He said holding her ID up before tossing it aside. “Pretty thing like you will fetch a very high price indeed. Particularly among the breeding markets!” He laughed “now… how’s about you be a good girl and let Tank here sample the goods before we take you away…”

Loona’s eyes widened before she was able t shut them tight as a soft moan escaped her damn lips. Being called “good girl” was like hypnotic poison to a hellhound female. It made them submissive and weak to males of their species, sometimes even other females. She tried hard not to bend over. She tried really hard but felt her knees buckling as Tank whispered in her ear. “Come on… who’s a good girl? Is Loona a Good Girl?” His erection practically lifted up her dress. He was t wearing pants!

Loona surpressed a moan and the urge to say that yes, she was a good girl so hard tvat she barely noticed her tail lifting invitingly.

Does Loona get away or does Tank get to play?

Does Loona get away? Or does Tank get to play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)