More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NTemz730 NTemz730

Does Loona get away? Or does Tank get to play?

Time Skip: Loona's life as a Sex (Bad End?)

Years later…

Loona moaned loudly as her client thrusted in and out of her dripping pussy, she’d been bought by a sex club and was a local favorite amongst the various clients and frequent patrons. She was chained to the wall of a special room in the club by a collar around her neck. She didn’t care. She’d grown to love the feel of it around her neck.

“Who’s a good girl?! Who’s daddy’s Good little bitch?!” He moaned as he fucked her deeper and deeper.

“Me!” She moaned. “I’m a good girl! Fuck me harder, Daddy!”

She’d lost track of how long it had been since she was enslaved and sold to the club. Her life was a blur of getting fucked daily, of sucking cocks, eating pussy and getting tied up in every position possible. None of her holes went unsoiled. She’d lost track of how many puppies she’d given birth to as well. She was only ever allowed to keep them long enough to give them milk and than see them taken off to an orphanage or pound.

She didn’t care. She’d mentally snapped years ago shortly after she’d been collared and told her fate. All she thought about anymore was what hole was going to get fucked next and by who. She only ever looked forward to her next client and never once gave freedom a thought.

Her father Blitzo had come by looking for her once, but was told that as she had, apparently at some point, legally signed a binding contract stating she was willingly enslaved and the property of the club, he could do nothing to free her, by law.

She didn’t care. Right now she was too busy with her current client, a very handsome Hellhound male who frequently came by to fuck her. He was probably the father of more of her puppies than any others.

He came hard inside her and pulled out, slapping her hard on the ass. Maybe she’d get luck and he knocked her up again! She loved having his puppies spesfically. He was probably her favorite client. A sign out her door states that if she gets pregnant your next visit is free! So he frequently would knock her up on purpose just to fuck her again. God she wished he’d just buy her already and make her his breeding bitch for life.

But he never did…

“Until next time, Bitch.” He said walking out of the room she was chained up in.

She smiled and wagged her tail. “What? Don’t want another round, baby?” She licked her lips. He grinned. “Well…. If you insist.” He said before plunging his still erecting cock into her throat. She happily sucked away on it like it was candy. Before cumming however, he moved back behind her and this time thrust hard into her waiting anus. She let out a loud moan. she was so happy being filled.

He laughed as he thrust in and out of her ass. "You really are daddy's good girl. Tell ya what. If you're even half as good next time I fuck you, I'll buy you and make you my personal bitch for life." Loona's tail wagged happily at his as she continued moaning. He almost always promised this... but maybe oneday he;'d make it happen! He came hard in her ass and spanked her for a second. "Good Girl. Until next time, for real now, bitch." Loona collapsed happily unto her pillow as he walked away...

This was her life now. A “willingly” enslaved sex toy to be used by perverts and horny demons for the rest of her days.

After all….

She was a good girl

(PS. He eventually did buy her and she now lives happily chained to his bed as his personal fuck toy and breeding ****)

THE (bad?) END

Explore more of Loona's life as a ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)