More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by satoshy12 satoshy12

Please feel free to contribute to it!

Trolls

Canon

Female troll saying:

"When enraged, and in heat, a female troll can mate over 80 times in one night. Be you prepared.

Males trolls (at least Jungle Trolls) have harem and are polygamous

Trolls collectively referred to as trollkind are a diverse sapient race that can be found in every part of Azeroth. They are one of the earliest known native races of Azeroth. There are several subspecies of troll, all of which descend from the Zandalari trolls. Trolls are one of the oldest, if not the oldest species on Azeroth.What all trolls shared was a common religion centered around Kalimdor's Wild Gods, which the trolls worshipped as deities under the name "loa". The troll tribes gathered near the sacred mountain range of Zandalar in southern Kalimdor, where many of the loa dwelt. The lesser tribes built small encampments on Zandalar's slopes, but the most powerful tribe, the Zandalari, claimed the highest peaks and plateaus. There, they built a cluster of shrines that would later come to grow into the temple city of Zuldazar.
Other customs
Casteless orphan children are tested for any sign of connection to the loa. Those blessed by the loa receive full priest training and all of the honor and privilege that accompanies it. Those that are not blessed are given an opportunity to prove they will grow into strong warriors someday. Those that fail both tests are of no use to the Zandalari, and are likely to end up as thieves or beggars.
Strength, ferocity, stamina, power: These are the traits by which success is measured
The trolls have a long and storied history of summoning hydras.
Trolls tend to prefer gold in their jewelry.
Among cultures such as the Bloodscalp tribe, any use of actual utensils counts as fine dining.
Snakes of all types are venerated throughout troll culture.
Long ago, the most dedicated of troll war-drummers would allow themselves to be flayed alive in order to provide the hide for their precious instruments. While a troll's incredible natural regeneration allowed one to survive such a grueling ordeal, it was a long and excruciating process that drove many mad with pain. It is said that, if such a war drummer was to be slain while playing such an instrument, his spirit would pass into it.
Voodoo figurines were built and animated to assist troll witch doctors in minor, everyday tasks such as washing loincloths or scrubbing blood off the hut floor. They were often powered by flasks of mojo, troll sweat, the flesh of tribal enemies, or by devouring tiny portions of their owners' souls.
Trolls will usually build different types of structures depending on where they live. Each troll empire built sprawling temple-cities similar to real-life mesoamerican architecture, smaller tribes often live in villages built out of wood, and some of them even have the habit of living in carved out trees.
Rather than wedding rings, some trolls wear wedding nose-rings


Danny was Blessed by a Loa (like Jin'rokh the Breaker was blessed by Lei Shen or Rastakhan by Rezan) long life, swift healing, and strength beyond most species,depends on the loa Water Breathing, Atmokinesis, Wings.

Can use Voodoo and is a Warrior-Priest

Mount can be Pterrordrax,Skyscreamer,Bat or Self-powered flight and a Ravasaur(Raptor)

Danny lands in front a Forest, Blood, Dark, Jungle or Zandalari Troll Tribe. Danny was tested for any sign of connection to the loa. Those blessed by the loa receive full priest training and all of the honor and privilege that accompanies it. He was blessed by a Loa and was raised as a Troll in the Tribe or the Empire.

He helps to recreate the Amani Empire or Gurabashi Empire if he land by Jungle or Forest Trolls.

He is about as old as 16 by the start of the Story

Some Loa blessing Ideas you can put others

Hir'eek Loa of Night the Bat he gains bat-wings and the powers of a Warlock,Shadow Priest (Void and Voodoo)
Gral Loa of the Sea gains he gains the power to breathe underwater, endure the pressures of the deep. Enhanced Vision can see in the murky depths of the ocean. Marine Telepathy

Danny x Harem ( Princess Talanji x Wardruid Loti x High Priestess Jeklik x others Trolls)

Danny x Harem ( Shadow Hunter Vosh'gajin x Primal Torntusk x Vile Priestess Hexx x Forest Trolls)

Danny x Harem ( High Priestess Jeklik x High Priestess Mar'li x Jungle Trolls )

In which troll tribe he ends up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)