More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What adventure do you want to see?

Triple Curse

A powerful demon was let loose from hell to create chaos on Earth. He headed straight to Sunnydale. It did not take long to find what he was looking for: Three 18 year old women: Buffy Summers, Willow Rosenberg, and Cordelia Chase.

He froze all three. He circled them then stood in front of Willow: "Willow Rosenberg, you crave sex, you must have sex as often as possible. You want all of your holes fucked, and you don't care why."

He walked over and stood in front of Cordelia: "Cordelia, you crave sex too, but what you really crave is semen. You want to swallow semen, and you want to have semen sprayed all over face, your head, and your breasts. You don't care why, but you must get as much semen in you and on you as possible."

Finally, he walked to Buffy. "Buffy Summers, no one will believe anything you say; in fact, when you tell someone the truth, they will accuse you of lying and become angry with you. You realize Cordelia and Willow have been cursed, and you will try to tell them how they are acting and how they are degrading themselves. Finally, you cannot refuse any request made of you."

The demon stepped back. He could not wait to see his work: Willow and Cordelia acting like total sluts, and Buffy trying to tell them how slutty they are acting, and her friends just getting angry with her. In a puff of red and black smoke, the demon disappeared, and after the smoke vanished, time started again.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)