More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

Who Does Goldar Go After First is it Kimberly or Trini?

Trini

Goldar arrives in the park where Trini is currently studying for an upcoming test. "Putties" he yells as Trini jumps up in a fighting stance. "ITS MORPHING TIME!! SABORTOOTH TIGER!" Trini yells morphing into her Ranger suit. Trini easily takes down Goldar's army of Putties. As Trini runs towards Goldar with both of her Power Daggers in hand Goldar easily steps to the side slicing her Power Morpher as she goes by.

Trini falls to the ground as Goldar laughs taunting the Ranger. Trini looks up as she gets herself back onto her feet. Trini tries using her Blade Blaster but it doesn't work. She then tries to resummon her Power Dagger which had disappeared when Goldar sliced her Morpher but again nothing happens her powers don't seem to be working right.

"Having a little trouble" Goldar says mocking Trini. She looks up just as Goldar slices her chest with his Sword. Trini braced for the impact but she didn't realy feel anything which was wired until she looked down. "AHHH" Trini screams as she looks down and notices her Perky Exposed Breasts as she wasn't wearing a Bra under her Ranger custom.

Does Goldar Continue to Strip Trini?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)