More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Who's she? What's the trick? What happens next?

Tricked

Sarah was not sure about this, but Bud convinced her it would be fine. "Look," said Bud, "no one can tell it's you with the pumpkin on your head, and having a sexy naked woman on my channel will increase my views and earning potential for my channel."

"And you'll share the profits with me?" asked Sarah.

"Of course." Buddy kept smiling despite fuming on the inside. He had spent lavishly on Sarah since they got serious. She was the sexiest woman he had ever dated, then she made the mistake of butt dialing him when she was drunk with friends, and she was not aware that he could hear her tell her friends she was only with Bud because his web channel was taking off and was set to make a lot of money, and she had "cock on the side."

Having Sarah naked with a jack-o-lantern on her head was just part of his plan to humiliate her.

He sat Sarah down in front of the camera.

"Ok, when I start filming, act and talk as sexy as possible," he said.

He turned the camera on and sat at his laptop. He pointed to Sarah.

"Hey guys, I'm your sexy jill-o-lantern" said Sarah. She tried to take her hands from the jack-o-lantern, but they were glued to the sides. "What the..."

Jack pulled up a photo of Sarah's face and put it in a box on the live feed. He then posted her cell phone number. He knew her Instagram log in, and he lived streamed this on there too.

"Why are my hands stuck?" she asked.

"Same reason that pumpkin is stuck on your head."

Sarah tried to life the pumpkin up, but the top of her head was glued to it. "What the fuck? My hair!" She tried to stand, but she was glued to the chair. "What the fuck, Bud?"

Bud typed and a question popped up on the screen:

What should I do with her?
A) Wheel her outside
B) Itching powder on her tits and crotch
C) Fill the jack-o-lantern with slimy, gooey slop

Answers started flowing in

what is the winner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)