More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Tricked at talent show.

Every year Jakes school had a talent show. However for the seniors, they got to do theirs without teachers or the other grades. While the other grades had their talent show during school,the seniors had theirs after school. Most of the seniors would have a few drinks during the talent show, making it really enjoyable for them.

Jake and a few friends snuck into one of the janitor closets to get drunk before the show. It was Jake,his friends rick, then 4 beautiful girls, Sarah, Christy, Alexis and Jackie were their names. The 6 of them had a few drinks and joked around for a little bit. About 15 minutes before the show started, they headed to their seats.

As they walked to their seats, this guy Kyle said "hey Jake, could you help me with my act. You will get a chance to be the star of the show for a bit. I'm sure all the girls would love to see you up there."

"Yes sure nerd, you are going to need me if you want a chance to win " said the drunk Jake in a very cocky tone.

Jake told the 5 others he was drinking with that he would catch up with them after. Then Jake and Kyle headed into the locker room. Kyle got Jake to strip down to his underwear, before handing Jake the costume he was to wear. What Jake was too drunk to realize was it was a tear away stripper suit. Jake quickly threw the costume on.

"Hey Jake, your boxers are sticking out a lot, you might want to just go commando underneath that costume." Kyle said, trying not to burst out laughing.

Jake agreed and went into the bathroom to change. As Jake came out, he was to drunk to realize he didn't put his socks or shoes on. Kyle gathered up all of Jake's clothes and piled them on the bench next to them. Then Kyle started leading Jake over to the back entrance to the stage.

"Here cuff your hands behind your back. Once we are on stage I'll tell you what to do next." Kyle said slyly.

Jake didn't question anything and just threw the cuffs on behind his back. While Jake and Kyle were waiting to go on stage, Kyle's friend Henry snuck in and stole all of Jake's stuff. Henry then gave all Jake's stuff to his younger sister, who was leaving the school. Now Kyle was being announced to go on stage.

Jake and Kyle walked up on stage and Kyle grabbed the mic and Kyle said "thank you everyone, for your entertainment, I will be giving you a show you won't forget. Jake doe is assisting me, so can you all give it up for the coolest guy in school."

Jake stepped up to the front of the stage, soaking in the cheers. That's when Kyle struck, when Jake wasn't expecting anything. Kyle simply grabbed the back of Jake's costume and in on little tug, completely ripped it off of Jake. The crowd went silent for a moment, then broke out laughing. Jake was so confused as to what happened as everyone started taking pictures.

What happens to Jake now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)