More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake now?

He feels cold and looks down.

Jake stood there, not sure what was going on. Suddenly, he felt a cold, chilling breeze from the vents. Jake thought the breeze felt stronger than it normally would, so he looked down. That's when Jakes eyes almost popped out of his head, as he realized he was completely naked. Panic set in as Jake just froze up and stood there shaking.

"Baby dick.....baby dick.......baby dick" the crowd chanted.

Jake went to run off the stage, but Kyle had other ideas. As Jake tried to run,Kyle grabbed the handcuffs around Jake's wrists. Jake's feet were slipping on the floor, since he was barefoot and couldn't get a grip on the tile floor. This let Kyle hold Jake back with ease. That's when Henry came onto the stage.

Henry had a pair of scissors in his hand, witch he held up to the crowd. Then Henry bent over and picked up the tear away costume Jake was wearing. Jakes heart dropped as he realized what Henry was going to do. Of course the crowd cheered as they realized the same thing. Without saying a Henry held the costume up to the crowd in one hand, the scissors were in his other.

After a moment, Henry started cutting the tear away costume into little pieces. Jake really tried to break away from Kyle now in a complete panic. he was seeing the only thing for him to wear in the room, getting cut to tiny pieces. What Jake didn't know was his actual clothes were gone too. For now he thought if he could get back to the locker room, he could at least put something on.

Jake was starting to break free from Kyle, as Henry was finishing up cutting. That's when both Henry and Kyle gave Jake a shove. Jake stumbled off the stage, falling into the crowd. Jake was scared shitless as he tried to get to his feet. Unfortunately before he could, a group of girls grabbed him

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)