More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Travis' jockeys begin to shift on him. The entity uses his arousal as power to draw more objects into sentience.

As the entity finished speaking, Travis felt his jockey shorts shift and twist in little motions. He almost looked in his pants before remembering he was in a store. Not wanting to look like a pervert, he looked around to see if anyone was either looking in his direction or was about to. He was mostly thankful that no one was.

But I guess if someone was looking my way, they'd see the bra--and I wouldn’t be crazy. In fact, maybe if I get someone's attention, the bra'll have to go back to normal! Travis thought about trying to make a scene before his dick was given a quick squeeze.

His head shot down to try and catch the perpetrator in the act. He stepped back, looking around again to see if anyone had snuck up next to him. He barely had enough time to see that no one was near him before his vision was smothered by red silk.

"Oh, Travis… Don’t you know not to ignore a lady?" The entity said as the red bra squeezed its cups against Travis’s head for a few moments. He felt his dick get a few more squeezes in his pants before the bra let him pull it away from his face.

He glared at the bra for a few moments before he hunched down and undid his pants to check on his shifting jockey shorts.

He was shocked to see various imprints of women’s hands all over his underwear. His growing erection tented against them, and they went untouched by the phantom hands for a moment. Then he felt the gentle grip of a single hand holding his dick before it made small up-and-down motions on his erection. He could see the slender fingers working him right through the soft fabric of his jockeys.

“Wha--what are...you doing?” Travis hissed at the red bra. He re-did his pants as he stood up, trying to ignore the handjob.

The entity chuckled for a few moments before it answered. "Merely having a little bit of fun, boy. Relax and enjoy it."

“Stop it!” He hissed. He didn’t receive a vocal reply this time. Instead, he felt his body pulled up as his jockey shorts lifted him into the air, followed by the rest of his clothes. Now he was a few inches from the ground, free of gravity. “Wha--what the? what are you doing?”

"We need to get dressed. I prefer women’s clothes and I cannot change your current outfit’s form at this time." As the entity spoke, his pants and shoes briefly squeezed him for a moment before they began to him to walk down the aisle. Despite his motions, he barely felt his soles hitting the ground--coming to realize he was at the mercy of this entity. He saw that they were taking him further away from the checkout and towards the middle of the women’s clothing department, where the changing rooms were. When he managed a glance behind him, Travis noticed the red bra following him as well as several other articles of clothes leaving their racks to follow after him. Red frilly silk panties, a pair of women’s black slacks, a white blouse, Thigh-high socks, and a pair of low heeled pumps--all of them followed after him.

Wait, my outfit's form? Does that mean that if she grows strong enough, she can transform things? Travis was more than nervous. When the dressing room came into sight, He realized he need to scream for help, or else the ensemble would put itself on him!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)