More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dbhbe dbhbe

What did Tiffany say?

Transform!

Some part of her wanted to write off the curse as a harmless urban myth. A simple little saying that can drastically alter someone, or control their very actions, was seemed like an utterly absurd fantasy.

Still, a part of Tiffany's mind found itself in utter fear over the idea that she could be compelled to do things she never would, that she could be controlled by a simple word.

"T... Transform!" She suddenly shouted, a touch of nervousness to voice that she did not intend, as she did not even get halfway through the time limit before calling out. The fear of being locked in her own mind, a caged observer in her own head, overpowered her fear of what she could be turned into. Even with the rational part of her mind trying to convince her that the curse couldn't possibly be real, that something like this would defy all known physical laws, she found herself uncharacteristically nervous as she listened with bated breath.

Even if he wishes for something horrible, nothing will actually happen! Her mind tried to convince herself, listening to the still silent voice on the line, part of her trying to work up the courage to just hang up and pretend the call never actually happened. Regardless of how much she wanted to, she found herself unwilling, or maybe even unable, to put down the phone.

"Very well, For your transform..."

How will Tiffany be changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)