More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

How Does Ashley Hammond End Up Naked? Is She Turbo Yellow? In Space Yellow?

Trans-Warp Teleporter accident

In the Astro mega ship,

Ashley Hammond was trying out the new Trans-Warp Teleporter, Cassie, T.J, Carlos, Zhane and Andros were off the ship in Angel Grove. Ashley thinks it's 100 % done unwared the machine needs Alpha 6 who is on Earth with the gang to check if it works. since they are trying to make an colony vessel. Ashley put in corders to an humanoid planet which is almost like earth, she walked on the machine's pad, the beam worked but Ashley's clothes were still there until they fell to the ground including her black lacy underwear. Ashley Hammond was naked.

On the Humanoid planet

Ashley Hammond who wasn't aware She's completely naked, She landed on the Desert Terran of the planet, She noticed it was quite warm, then She noticed her big light brown nipples then her shved pussy. She covered herself "Oh my god I am naked" said Ashley "and I am an forsaken desert" she covered herself. She decided to look for something to covered herself but since it's Hell according to her. She decided walked to an Oasis she saw, She ran to it her big breast bounce in slow motion like she's on Baywatch.

In the Oasis

She covered herself Incase someone else was here. This was her life now naked on a earth like hers she's in the desert of the planet naked. What is the planet she's on completely naked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)