More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by MickeyMoose5 MickeyMoose5

Training Mother Phase 2?

Training mother phase 2

Once my mother was back in the cage she said, "Are you going to leave me tied up like this? Come on you bastard untie me."

"You'll have to do better than that bitch." I said. ""You obviously need to be taught how to behave and talk nicer." I took Kate by the arm and we left our mother fuming in the cage. "We will give her a half an hour and then we shall see if she is more compliant."

We reentered the dungeon area and we found my mother sitting on the edge of the cot. "I'm sorry, please take these ropes off of me." She said.

I opened the cage without saying a word and I led her out of the cage. "You have a problem Mrs. Jackson you just don't call me names and expect me to forget about it." I said as I moved her into position. "This is a nifty fuck stick, the lovely dildo is going to fuck your pussy." I had my sister position it between our mother's legs. I smiled at her as I put the ball gag back in her mouth. "You will learn that you are nothing but a fucking slut who thinks that she is better than everyone else." I said twisting her nipples as Kate turned the machine on. I watched as the dildo entered my mother's pussy and I saw her eyes close. I had Kate film every second of this next phase.

Braced as she was against a nearby wall my mother would no slip to the floor when she finally came. I continued toying with her nipples which were hard and her muffled moans seemed to grow louder. "Your fucking nipples are hard and I can see how wet your pussy is and this tells me that you love being fucked."

"Please slap her breasts Master, I bet that would make her cum faster." Kate said while eagerly playing with her own pussy. "Watching you work on Mrs. Jackson is turning me on."

My mother when she opened her eyes could see Kate playing with herself while the fuck machine moved in and out of her pussy each stroke bringing her closer to her climax. "You want to cum don't you cunt? You don't want that young lady to be the only one who has an orgasm. "You are a horny slut Mrs. Jackson, your one desire it to please your Master." She shook her head defiantly. "Don't be silly Mrs. Jackson I think I know you better than you know yourself all you have to do is admit that you desire to be controlled by someone who is stronger than you. You want to have your pussy filled with your Master's cock and you want to feel him cum inside of you."

Paula finally came and I took her back to her cage removing the ropes before closing and locking the door. I tossed a vibrator onto the cot next to where she was sitting. "I want you to practice with it during the night and you will take a shower before going to bed."

I made sure that my mother had something to snack on during the night and I took Kate into my room where she willingly allowed me to fuck her in the ass. "You really are a good girl sis." I said. "You will of course be rewarded for helping me with our mother. You don't mind that she will be just like you?" Kate shook her head. "The two of you will be best of friends in and out of bed." Again Kate told me that she understood and she would be happy to share herself with whomever I chose to share her with. When I told her that I had hopes of knocking her up she kissed me and said that she wanted to have my baby.

Mom's training nears it's end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)