More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by MickeyMoose5 MickeyMoose5

Mom's training nears it's end?

Mom submits in the end

Over the next several days I spent my time slowly training my mother. One morning I entered the old garage and walked up to the cage. "How are you feeling this morning slut?" I asked.

"When will you let me out of here?" Paula said her head hanging down her eyes not looking up at me. I noticed that she had the vibrator in her pussy and she was working it in and out of her pussy just the way I wanted her to work it. "Haven't I done what you asked of me?"

"You are getting better Mrs. Jackson but you really haven't said that you were sorry for being such a bitch to your son." I said. My mother looked up at me while she continued to fuck herself with the vibrator. "Take that thing out of your pussy bitch you don't deserve to cum." I said. My mother stopped and removed the vibrator from her pussy. I entered the cage and approached her. "Crawl over to me Mrs. Jackson. I want you on your hands and knees."

Paula crawled over to me and then sat back on her haunches. "Put this collar around your neck." I said handing her the item. With a heavy sigh she did as she was told. My mother did not resist when I handcuffed her hands behind her back and took her out of the cage. "You are doing very well this morning, I like that." I said pinching her nipples. "I'm going to add a little more spice into your life." I said as I clip a pair of nipple clams onto her nipples. "Does that feel good honey? Does it make your nipples tingle a little?" I said tugging lightly on the chain that swung between the two clamps. "I believe that your ass needs a little spanking before I go any further."

I took out the whip that I had used on Kate and with my mother bent over the table her arms now cuffed to that table I began to whip her ass just hard enough to sting and leave a reddish mark on her buttocks.

"Fuck you have a really great looking ass." I said after I finished using the flail on her. I stuck my hand into her pussy. "I think you liked it honey, your pussy is nice and wet."

Of course Paula was unable to respond since I placed the ball gag back in her mouth. "Your Master will be most pleased with you."

Releasing her from the table top I brought her over to the horse and I placed her on it. "You must understand Mrs. Jackson you will submit in the end, you know you want to." I left my mother on the horse for about fifteen minutes and when I returned I could see the drool running down the side of her mouth and the dampness that spread on top of the horse. I removed the ball gag from her mouth. "All right bitch what lesson have you learned so far?" I said.

Moaning softly my mother said, "I must obey your commands, I am a lowly slut who needs to be punished."

I untied her legs and removed her from the horse. "Show me that you have learned your lesson." I said. "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Do I have to do that?" My mother said not looking at me.

"Of course you do Mrs. Jackson, you are nothing but a worthless fuck hole, you will be used by your Master however he wants to use you."

At that moment Kate entered wearing her mask and carrying a camera. I told her to take pictures of Paula sucking my cock.

"Your cock looks so big Master." Paula said as she scooted forward on her knees. "I will suck your cock as you demanded."

She started with a slow licking beginning with my scrotum and slowly working her way to the tip of my cock. She slowly sucked it into her mouth and after a few moment she began to work faster her head bobbing in and out as she sucked. My sister seemed turned on while filming our mother on her knees sucking my cock. "That's my cunt, suck it real good." I urged her.

It didn't take long for me to cum in Paula's mouth. I told her that she had to lick her lips clean. "So tell me slut did you like sucking my cock until I came in your mouth?"

"I loved every moment my Master, I am your whore Master." Paula said her breathing was heavy and her eyes seemed glued to my spent cock.

"I am not your Master, I am training you for your future Master and you will serve and obey him when he comes for you won't you?" I said.

My mother bowed her head. "Yes, I will serve him and obey him for I will be his whore."

"For your reward I will have my pet here fuck your pussy with a strap on. I want you both to enjoy it while I get it all on film."

Kate put the strap on into position and she pushed our mother onto her back. I told Kate to go ahead and fuck Paula and to make her cum.

Revealing the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)