More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by MickeyMoose5 MickeyMoose5

Making plans for mother?

Taking mom to the dungeon

Two days passed since I told Kate about taking mother and turning her into another submissive pet. I could see that Kate was excited about it and she was having a hard time containing herself. My mother had no clue about anything, she continued to be a bitch towards me which seemed to make Kate angry. The time to strike was upon me, my mother was starting her vacation and that would be the perfect time to start training Paula.

The plan I had was simple enough after all I used it on my sister. I would use the same on her as I did on Kate only this time I would not have to take her out to the garage by myself for my sister was there to help.

Kate seemed beside herself as I told her of my plan. "Master our mother should not have said those things about you. I don't like it when you are shown no respect. I want to punish her."

I helped Kate make the dinner and like she was earlier Paula was bitching at me. She turned her attention to Kate. "What are you doing wearing a dog collar? Since when did you start something like that?"

"I am very proud of my collar mom it makes me feel special." Kate said.

"You are getting as bad as your brother. I want you to take that silly thing off right this moment." Paula said.

"Sorry mom I won't take it off." Kate said defiantly. "It was given to me and I will wear it whenever and wherever I want."

I slipped the into the wine that my mother was drinking and like Kate it wasn't long before she was out like a light.

Kate and I took our mother out to the garage and put her into the cell. I removed her clothes and walked out locking the cage behind me. Since Kate was now a big part of the training of our mother I gave her a mask and a voice concealer. We left our mother alone and returned to the house. "We can wait for an hour or so." I said as I removed my sister's clothing. Under her clothes Kate was wearing her body harness. "Now my beautiful slut I want you to suck my cock while I tell you how we will deal with our mother."

Kate needed no real instruction, she was on her knees and her mouth quickly wrapped itself around my cock. "That's the ticket cunt deep throat my cock."

The hour passes quickly. My sister and I walk out to the garage. Kate is naked save for the body harness and the nipple clamps. "Put your mask on now and turn on the voice machine." I instructed.

We enter the cell/cage area and we found our mother awake and trying to hide her nudity. "What the hell is going on!? I demand to know where my clothes are and why that woman is naked?"

"We have been hired to teach you some manners." I said. "This cunt next to me is eager to help train you to behave. Go ahead look at her Paula Jackson, feast your eyes on her lovely body. You will see a lot of her I promise."

"Let me out of here you bastard!" Paula yelled. "Someone will hear me and call the police."

"Sorry, no one will hear you I promise." I said. "Are you thirsty? Hungry? No matter, you have a toilet and sink and a shower but you get nothing else for the moment. I have a reward system so you will have to earn your reward."

I suppose it may have been a bit over the top but I had my sister demonstrate one of the fuck machines. "You see how much she enjoys it? Look at her use it Mrs. Jackson, listen to her moan and watch as she has an orgasm."

Knowing my mother she would soon be asking for something to eat. I had Kathy bring in some food and she slid it under the bars of the cell. "It is Kay's Chicken and there is a can of soda for you." I said.

It took just a few minutes for the to take effect and with Kate's help I bound her with rope and slowly hoisted her up over the horse and like I did with my sister I slowly lowered her down onto the horse until it rubbed against Paula's pussy. My mother's eyes opened wide but her scream was muffled by the ball gag that I had inserted into her mouth. "I will leave you for a few minutes and then you can tell me if you are a slut."

Kate and I waited about five minutes and when I returned I removed the gag from her mouth. My mother was drooling and moaning. "So, are you willing to admit that you are a fucking slut?" I said. Paula managed to say no as I lifted her down from the horse. "Do't worry honey, you will admit that you are a cunt and a bitch before long." I said sliding a finger into her pussy. "Damn for someone who isn't a slut your pussy is fucking wet." I let my sister lick my fingers clean. I whispered in Kate's ear. "Lick her pussy right here and now." I told her.

My sister was eager to prove how good a pet she had become so she was on her knees and her face against our mother's pussy in no time flat. Paula tried to get me to stop Kate but I said nothing and soon Kate had mom moaning and grunting the sweat rolling down her face her eyes closed as she struggled against the ropes that bound her arms and breasts. Kate made slurping noises as she licked and sucked mother's pussy. "No! Please no this can't be ah!" My mother cried out as she came her juices spilling into her daughter's mouth.

"Back in the cage you go." I said. "You have to learn Mrs. Jackson that you are really a whore who needs to be taught about how to treat other people and that means those close to you." I said pushing her into the cage. "You will learn these lessons just like my assistant did."

"She is nothing but a fucking submissive bitch." My mother said her voice full of anger and not a little fear. "I will never be like her I promise you that."

"Of course you will," I said. "I was hired to train you for your Master and you will learn to be a good girl I promise you.

Training Mother Phase 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)