More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Tracy Bernstein (Cloned : The Recreator Chronicles)

One of the three protagonists of the film Cloned: The Recreator Chronicles, and who ends up being replaced by a Clone of herself.

Sinopsis:

Tracy, Derek and Craig decide to go camping on an island. Once there, Tracy refuses to satisfy a natural need in the wild and prefers to break into a private property that turns out to be empty. Later, surprised by a storm, the three young people decide to take refuge on the property, they see a couple enter, they hide but when they leave they see three completely naked characters who are their exact replicas. The group will have to live with the clones, and the situation will get complicated when Tracy's clone falls in love with Derek. At the same time, the group will discover an abandoned underground laboratory or an atomistic scientist who worked on the clones.

Quotes:

Tracy Bernstein: [as clone] Do you mind if I join you? I do not bite. Hard.

[first lines]

Craig Carlson: What are you doing?

Tracy Bernstein: Nothing. Nothing.

Craig Carlson: Is this what guys do when they get together? Ignore each other?

[last lines]

Craig Carlson: [answering phone] Hello? Hello? Hello?

Tracy Bernstein: Craig. It's me, Tracy. Please don't deliver. You have to believe me. frame...

Craig Carlson: [no response]

Craig Carlson, Tracy Bernstein: Marco! Frame!

Craig Carlson: [hangs up]

Tracy Bernstein: [watching her Scrabble game] Eudaemonia.

Craig Carlson: It means well-being. That is, I am experiencing Eudaemonia because I am winning and because you are happy for me.

Derek Johnson: Eudaemonia. I like it.

Craig Carlson: No. You-daemonia.

How will Tracy end up naked?

Whats Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)