More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who does the story follow first?

Tracey and the Steam Room Madness

Tracey was a 22-year-old fitness nut that spent at least an hour a day in the local gym and at least another thirty minutes relaxing in the steam room after a good workout. This particular day was no different for the most part. She, like everyone else, drank lots of water as she exercised and was none the wiser to the subtle effects the enchanted water had on her libido. She felt a little more flirty than usual but was between boyfriends at the moment and easily wrote off her urges as an unscratched itch. It wasn’t until she sat in the steam room that she noticed something alarmingly yet wonderfully different.

She walked into the locker room and began to strip down as her friend Felicia approached her.

“Hi, Tracey, headed to the steam room?” Felicia asked.

“Yep, as always. Why?” Tracey asked confused as to why her friend would ask such a silly question.

“Just letting you know it’s most likely crowded. I’ve seen a bunch of girls walk in but no one has left in a while. Guess it’s pretty popular today.” Felicia grinned.

Tracey groaned. She preferred having the room to herself much less being over-crowded.

“I’ll just be a few minutes then.” She sighed as she headed toward the glass door. She slid the door open and gasped as the hot steamy air hit her. The steam was usually relieving and soothing but this was somehow different. It was as if just being in the room aroused her somehow.

“Damn, Felicia wasn’t wrong. Is there even a place to sit in here? She thought as she saw all the benches occupied. The more she observed, the more she knew something was off. It wasn’t abnormal for girls to be nude in the steam room since this particular gym separated the rooms by gender, but most would sit in a towel at least. To make things weirder, she could have sworn that some of the girls were pleasuring themselves due to the light moans she heard, but everyone was sitting perfectly still. Normally she would find this unsettling but for some reason the longer she was in this room, the more aroused she felt and the more she didn’t care. She finally gave up on finding a seat and just laid on the floor instead.

“God, what has come over me?” Tracey thought as she bit her lip. The longer she laid there the more her body was on fire. Several minutes went by and suddenly, she was startled by a scream of passion over her. The brunette above her was clearly having an orgasm.

“But how? She’s not touching herself and no one is touching her.” She thought. She had heard of tantric sex and hands-free orgasms, but that usually took a good deal of time and concentration. As the girl spread her legs a bit, she noticed something odd. Her vagina was moving on its own.

“What the hell?” Tracey thought. She couldn’t stop staring, knowing that she should be freaked out by this odd phenomenon but instead it was turning her on. The brunette opened her eyes and grinned when she caught Tracey staring.

“Sorry…” Tracey said awkwardly.

The brunette didn’t say anything but instead spread her legs more to give Tracey a better view. She then uncrossed her arms to show that her breasts were also rotating and bouncing on their own.

“How are you…” Is all that Tracey got out before her nipples became erect and begin moving around. Nothing was touching her, or at least she didn’t feel anything touch her. It was as if they had come to life and wanted to pleasure her. She gasped as she became consumed with the wonderful feeling and just laid back, no longer caring about the brunette above her. She tossed her towel to the side and squealed in delight as her breasts, no longer constricted, began to bounce around freely.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)