More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by peteyqw peteyqw

What's next?

Tracer

Widow maker is preparing a shot in kings row when suddenly Tracer blinks behind her, disrupting the shot. she turns around and fires her rifle trying to hit the cheeky brit. Tracer bobs and weaves around the shots and rewinds right behind widow. She grabs a hold of widow makers skin tight suit and pulls. the suit slips right off widow makers shoulders exposing her perfectly shaped light purple breasts. Widow drops her rifle to cover up with her left arm, Tracer seizes the opportunity to grab widows right arm firing her grapple, catching the bottom half of her suit. Tracer laughs and shoves Widowmaker from the window she was sniping from. once the grapple tightens it rips her suit clean off. Widow maker gathers her bearings as she lies on the damp street, completely nude. She regrets not wearing any underwear. Tracer continues laughing from the window as widowmaker grows absolutely humiliated. she runs down the street covering her breasts and clean shaven pussy, her beautiful ass free to bounce and sway as it pleased.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)