More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What does Shepard do next?

Tour the ship

Shepard decided she should tour the new Normandy. She headed down the elevator. She entered Miranda’s office. “Commander,” Miranda said barely looking up from her computer as she typed.

Shepard sat down in the chair in front of Miranda’s desk. “Do you mind if I ask you some questions?”

Miranda raised an eyebrow and turned to Shepard. “I don’t mind. Though there are some things I can’t tell you, I’ll do my best to navigate the classified information.”

“I really just want to get to know more about you,” Shepard said.

Miranda laughed. “I guess that’s fair. I got to know you personally. It’s only fair for you to know a bit about me.”

Shepard blushed. “How… personal did you get?”

“Considering I rebuilt every part of you,” Miranda said. “Let’s just say that I had a very hands on experience.”

Shepard squirmed a bit. To think this woman she barely knew saw her most intimate private parts of her. Shepard didn’t know whether to feel embarrassed or turned on.

“So tell me about yourself,” Shepard said.

“Well, you’ll find in my records I don’t have a mother,” Miranda said. “I was genetically built by my father in a petri dish. Genetically bred to perfection.”

“You don’t lack modesty,” Shepard said.

“I’m not being vain, my father literally picked out the best genes and combination possible,” Miranda said. “I still have my personal flaws, but they’re more internal than external.”

Shepard nodded. “So in other words you’re perfect?”

“Scientifically,” Miranda said.

“You must have some things that are your own,” Shepard said.

“It’s a bit soon to share those with you,” Miranda said. “They’re very… personal details.”

Shepard nodded. “I understand,” Shepard said. “Though if they are so personal, I wouldn’t leave your lesbian smut books lying on your bookshelf.”

Shepard smirked. Miranda turned and her eyes widened, cheeks burned red as she had a few physical copies of books on her shelf. “I didn’t realize you were so well verse in that genre,” Miranda said.

“I’m not publicly out,” Shepard said. “For military professional reasons. But my brief relationship with Liara well… awoke some of those buried urges.”

Miranda nodded. “How close were you two?” Miranda asked curiously.

“Close,” Shepard said. “But it’s in the past if you’re concerned. I don’t even know where we stand now.”

“Perhaps when Illium lifts their travel restrictions,” Miranda said. “We can pay her a visit.”

Shepard smiled. “Yeah… anyways I should continue touring the ship. We’ll probably set off for our next mission soon. I’ll leave you to your books until then.”

Miranda blushed as Shepard walked away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)