More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Decipiat Decipiat

What is the Test?

Torturous Silk

I had heard the door wake and speak just as I was getting dressed for the evenings fair. I had not planned to receive any visitors to my bedchamber this early in the night. With a snap of my fingers a map of my Tower appeared in my hands and imagine my surprise once again when the person on the map did not have a name by his footprints.

Everywhere else on the map my staff, my guests, even my prisoners had their names appearing by their footprints denoting their location in the Tower. Meaning not only was this person not one of my guests, but he had intentionally broken into the Tower. Quite interesting.

The door was open soon enough, meaning he was at least not a complete fool, and I stood imperceptible as I watched him enter.

The Thief was tall, garbed in grey clothing which hid his physique, and his face was half-hidden in a hood. From what I could see he had a strong chin, fair skin, and dark eyes which darted around the room scanning for danger. Shame he couldn't see through magic with those eyes or he would have seen me standing less than three feet from him.

He walked confidently into the room, his footsteps made no noise, he was an experienced thief. Too bad he has no manners whatsoever which I quickly discovered as I spoke, "You're quite a talented Thief." As I spoke I used magic to lace my words with lust and need. The air grew a touch colder in the room, but our body heat rose to match the change. I could see his eyes exploring my body, my tight silk robe barely holding in my breasts, the slits down the sides and front revealing my long pale legs.

We exchanged words, and threats, and soon he was left naked.

As I stripped him of his clothes and his hand wrapped around my throat it was my turn to take in his body. He was muscular in a way few men seemed to be. Not like one of the men who sculpted their bodies to appeal to women in the hopes of being taken as a Boytoy. No this thief's muscles were all about utility and ability. Were the situation different he likely could have killed me with the one hand he had wrapped around my throat, unluckily for him the situation was not different. As my eyes drifted further down his physique I saw my prize.

His cock was already aching from my spells and my body standing tall nearly brushing against me. It was much above average in size, both length and girth. I could see myself having quite a bit of fun using him and his tool.

Once I grew bored of him attempting to gain control over the situation I summoned up my magic again and had the silk sheets pull him to the bed. Now he lay helpless before me completely in my clutches spread eagle on the bed.

I approached the bed slowly, "So how do you think we should test you?" I used the most innocent voice I could muster as I giggled slightly at his predicament.

"You could let me go and see how fast I can escape," he said, his voice was deep and gruff, "It could be highly entertaining." To my surprise his eyes were not fearful of me, rather they held defiance and a confidence that I couldn't understand. I wanted to break him, to make his eyes fear and love me, and I would.

"Oh I'm not concerned about you being _highly entertaining," _as I spoke I reached the bed and stood on it, between his legs. My foot rubbed softly against the length of his cock making it twitch at my touch, "I think I have an excellent idea for how to test you."

I held out my hand and an hourglass appeared, "This will measure an hour, if you can make it that long without cumming I'll let you go."

"And if I can't," He asked.

"Then I'll make you my ," I said kneeling between his legs and grasping firmly on his cock. I began to pump it quickly, "My , my pet, my fucktoy, I'll make you cum over and over again, then I'll you until you beg me for more. If you cum you will never be free and I will use you mind, body, and soul until you break completely." I stroked him harder and he grew close to the edge, "So if you don't want that just don't cum." I stroked him until he made it to the edge.

"Please," he half grunted and I let go of his cock, leaving it red and twitching.

"Begging already," I asked.

He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I was always taught that it's ladies first." Then he smiled smugly like he had beaten me. I was taken aback before gaining control of myself again.

"Oh," I said, "You think you're funny," I glared at him, "How cute."

I snapped my fingers and the silk sheets tied his legs together and began wrapping around him, mummifying him. "I'll make sure you stay cute forever Thief." I said as I used one of my newest spells on him. I had actually just perfected it to the point of using it on myself.

"What's happening," he grunted as he struggled against the silk rapidly wrapping its way up to his thighs.

"It's a mixture of spells," I whispered in his ear, "First a restraining spell as the base, the more you struggle against being wrapped up the faster the silk will climb up your body." I ran my hands from his thighs where the edge of the silk had climbed up to his abs and chest, "Then an arousal and teasing spell overlay, it will build the pleasure you feel on every part of your body the silk touches while feeling like a mouth, my mouth, working to please you." Every inch of his body that was touched by silk was now an erogenous zone as sensitive as his penis.

He couldn't help but twitch against the sensations, "Don't worry Thief," I whispered, "I won't have it touch you cock," I paused and thought for a second, "Yet."

The silk wrapped its way up his body and he twitched and writhed feeling more pleasure than he probably ever had, and the more pleasure he felt the more he twitched. The silk soon wrapped around his chest. He took a deep breath through his nose and his body went stiff as a board. He actually fought against the magic, maybe he'll be of some use after all, even with his smart mouth.

"You should have broken in earlier Thief," I whispered in his ear in a seductive voice, "I was testing this very spell on myself." I reached down to the heat building between my legs and moaned as I began to touch myself, "I know just how good you must feel at this point, you must be drowning in pleasure," I moaned again and released my breasts and began to pull at my nipple. "I was where you are, writhing and moaning, normally I'm pushed over the edge by the time it reaches my stomach." I pressed my breasts against him.

Soon he was moving again as the pleasure became too much. The silk reached his mouth and he tried to scream, but he couldn't as the silk covered his mouth, "shhh, don't worry, soon you'll be my good little pet, nice and wrapped up in my toy closet." Then I reached out and grabbed the hourglass, "Oops," I said drawing his attention to the hourglass, "I suppose I forgot to start this," I looked him in the eye, "Should I start it now?"

I couldn't hear what he said through the silk as his eyes became covered in the wrapping.

"I suppose not," I said and I reached out to touch his cock. As my hand closed around his twitching cock the dam finally burst and he unleashed rope after rope of cum, then I allowed the silk to wrap up his dick and balls. "Aww, you couldn't make it," I fake pouted, "but now what should I do with you." I smiled as I considered all of the twisted possibilities.

What Does She Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)