More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k2kmikey k2kmikey

Who's our lucky master?

Tori Olson, 19 year old Lesbian

The camera pans over a ski resort that resembles an Alaska style ski resort because this seasons master has always wanted to travel to Alaska so she should be comfortable here you would hope. You also see that it is snowing even though it is in the summer which is uncommon for Alaska in the summer which might surprise. Then the camera fades to black slowly to comeback and reveal someone who is a friend to the master, but was not included in the show so they made him the host of this season so they could get the master to trust them like her parents told to do.

"Welcome to Harem Hotel: The Lesbian Marriage Edition and I am your host and also friend to the master Justin Time." Then the laugh track comes on after he says that only for him to scratch his head trying to figure out what he said to get that response. "Now that we got that out of our systems we can continue by announcing who the master is for this season."

Then a robotic voice says "Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to announce that this season's master is Tori Olson."


Ring! Ring! Ring!

My alarm goes off and I wake up and get up off the bed I was sleeping in only to realize that today is my 19th birthday so I am wondering what my family got me for my birthday. I hope it good compared to other years where they always get me what I ask for which is usually video games which I love for awhile until I get bored. So while I do my morning routine I am going to tell you all about me. My name is Tori Olson and I am a lesbian which my family was very supportive of even though my mother is Catholic and my father is Lutheran. Then I guess they are not very religious to say the least because we usually go to church two or three times a year so not very religious of us to be. I also think that being the youngest child helped me out to say the least because older brother Aaron has gone through three women already which is a lot and my older sister Michelle has been with only one man who my family doesn't like at all, but have grown to accept that she will never leave him which is strange. So I walk downstairs after getting dressed in my Ariana Grande t-shirt and my black sweatpants. While looking in the mirror that is right next to the stairs I see a women which dark brown hair that reaches my shoulders and I also have blue eyes and also C-cup breasts that are nice and perky for those you who want to know.

After that I walk into the living room to find my family saying "Happy Birthday Tori!" which I jump in surprise because hate surprises. I do have Autism which is neuropsychological disorder that is different from person to person which means I am different to other Autistic people which is either a blessing or a curse. So I, my parents, my siblings, their kids because each of them have two kids, my sisters husband, my grandparents from mom's side, and also my aunt Marita and uncle Dave are also their to sing me Happy Birthday as I blow out the candles for my wish. I wish for a girlfriend which makes sense to me. After that we all start to eat the cake only for me to wonder what these people got me for my birthday. My grandparents got me a card with 25 dollars inside, my aunt and uncle got me a card, my brother's family got me a video game that I asked my parents for, and my sister's family got me two tickets to an Ariana Grande concert which I thank her for because I always wanted to go to one of those. So I waited for my parents to give me their gift, but they say that my present has not arrived which confused me. So they see how confused I am and they tell me "You're present from us to you is an Arranged Marriage with someone we deem perfect for you since you graduated from High School and also should leave this house so you can have a happy life with them. Not spending all your time in this house forever which is not healthy for you." I just sit their in shock by what they just told me that I am getting to be with someone I probably do not know and I hope it is a women because I am lesbian after all. When it comes to my parents you can never tell what they are thinking when it comes to these kinds of things.

Then the doorbell rings and my parents say "That must be the person you are marrying so Tori I want you to answer that door so you can see the person you will be spending your entire life with after you say your I do's to each other." So I walk to the door and open it to see nobody standing their until I look down to see a piece of paper on the patio floor. So I pick it up to read it only for it to read "Harem Hotel" which has got to be the weirdest thing to get married to. So I walk inside after closing the door to notice I am getting a little woozy and blacked out.


Only to wake up freezing my butt off when it is the summer which makes no sense whatsoever so I look around to notice my friend Justin sitting right next to me in what looks like a lobby of a ski resort which I never thought I would find myself here. I cannot ski at all which makes no sense at all on why I am here and what is Justin doing here.

"Well Tori I am the host of Harem Hotel: Lesbian Marriage Edition where you are the master since you are a lesbian. Where the winner gets to marry you while the losers get to be in your harem and have to listen to you and your wife for the rest of their lives no matter what."

"That is interesting to think about, but how did this happen anyways."

"Well your parents called this show and told them that they wanted you to be apart of this show. They also wanted them to choose a host you are familiar with which is how I got this job as host cause you are familiar with me, but not enough to be a contestant. They also told us how much you wanted to travel to Alaska so that is where we set this show at an Alaskan ski resort or we could change it to a regular Alaskan resort if we wanted to which according to your facial expression seems like a smart idea." So the landscape changes around them making it just a regular Alaskan resort complex even though it is still freezing, but more tolerable to them. "So now you can read the rules for Harem Hotel if you want while I show the people our first contestant."

"I already read the rules while you were explaining, but I still heard everything you said so do not worry about repeating yourself Justin."

"Okay people let me introduce you to the first contestant of this season of Harem Hotel: Lesbian Marriage Edition. This person has not seen the master in 9 years ever since she left for another town in Wisconsin. Please welcome the master's ex-girlfriend Olivia Hogan."

Next Contestants: The Lovers

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)