More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Well?

Tor

Tor was on his way out of the Cantina to rendezvous with Hylo Visz, apparently she wanted to talk about the ExoGeneral Corp, whidh he founded. He arrived to find Gault Holding a More Red Cheek than usual. ''Let me guess, Hylo still sore about the Double-cross? Or is this something new?'' He says to Gault. ''A bit of Both Actually, She asked me about the Status of our little business venture and I may have said some things that she didn't want to know.'' Says Gault. ''Well Given how bad she reacted to you, I'd better hurry and find out for myself.'' Says Scree as he tosses a Credit Chit to Gault. ''First Rounds on me. ''He calls over his shoulder as he enters to find Hylo looking annoyed. ''Hey Scree, listen I've been making in roads to the Corporation you founded, but the New C.E.O is giving me a Hard Time. Even Torian is having a Hard time convincing her.'' Says Hylo as she notes the confused look on his face. ''I need you to reason with her, problem is she, won't return my calls or any calls from the Alliance. Aygo wants to give her a show of , and Nine wants to her, but she is currently in an emergency lock down on the ExoGeneral Corp HQ on Hoth. Now the Commander wants you to lead a Squad of Troops with some support in hopes of an Alliance or something, but The Commander is in a bit of a bind at the moment with Vaylin and Lana at each others throats. Still can't believe he managed to convince her to Surrender.'' Says Hylo with an exasperated look on her face.

''Alright, I'll head to Hoth with a Small squad of Specialists. Give me a list of Those who are free for deployment.'' Says Tor. ''Thats a bit of problem, most of our Forces are busy helping the Republic against the Empire, with the Exception of Majors Jorgan and Pierce, Forex, Qyzen and half a dozen Warstalkers, Kaliyo, Bowdarr, and Doc and Tharan. We have a Skeleton-crews worth of Defense on Base, most of the Eternal Fleet is Out there protecting our Member Worlds, we only have a few dozen Super-Harrower-class Dreadnought's, five Valor-Class Cruisers, twenty five Thranta-class Corvettes, and a couple of Harrower-class Dreadnoughts with Either Silencers, Gauntlets, or Black Storm Silencers. Even with our Extensive Navy, We mostly have Ships that are classified as Fighters, Freighters, Bombers and Small Frigates and Light Cruisers. The Eternal Fleet is mostly used as an Invasion Deterrent.'' Says Hylo. ''Hmm, What about Ace's Fleet, as I understand it they should be able to ship us anywhere?''asks Tor. ''I'll look into it in the meantime gather your team.''

Who is Chosen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)