More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Who is Chosen?

A good Crew, give or take

Tor had limited time to gather a Squad, Alliance Soldiers and Skytroopers weren't all that much of an issue, Specialists however were. Tor had managed to scrounge up a decent amount of proven Veterans and Specialists. Namely Major Jorgan, Vette, Tharan, Major Pierce, Torian, Rusk, Qyzen, Corso, Doc, and Forex and Vector. While certainly diverse, they were each proven Combatants and Once again Specialists. Qyzen, Corso, Rusk, Torian, Jorgan, Forex, and Pierce were proven Fighters with considerable Skill, while Vector was both a Fighter and a Diplomat, and Vette was an Extremely effective operative when it came to Disrupting Tech, Traps, or Reinforcements, whereas Tharan and Doc, were Highly Capable Scientists and Medics. So with a Specialist Crew and About four Sqauds of Alliance Army Personnel, with two dozen Skytroopers for additional Fire support, they were set to go.

Now the only question was: What about transportation?

''Hylo how goes our Ride?'' Tor asks over the Comm. ''Its a No go boss, Ace has his Fleet raiding Imperial Supply Lines and Pay Stations, and the ships that aren't occupied are too few to provide the necessary Transport or Support.'' Says Hylo. ''Alright, uhh, what about the Mantis? Is Tora done with the Thing yet?'' Says Tor.''Yes and No, The Ships Weapons, Hyperdrive, Engines, and Shields are up and running, but the Power Core is out of Commission, Tora and The Doctor are on it riht now with Blizz.'' Says Hylo. ''Well what the Hell do we have? I've got to make Atmo in less than five, or the skies won't be clear for much longer!'' Says Tor in an annoyed Tone. ''Meteor says you can take the Thunderclap, but only if Jorgan Flies it.'' Says Hylo.

''Alright We agree, but get the blasted thing Fueled and restocked In four, otherwise we're going in under-equipped!'' Tor Shouts through the Comm, befor he and his crew head for Havoc Squad's Landing Pad.

Hoth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)