More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TestSubject57 TestSubject57

What Kind of World Does He Find on the Other Side?

Topless World

Jason stepped through the portal and found himself seemingly in the same room he'd left back in his Johnsonville. He carefully looked around for anything different. The first thing he noticed was that the lights were off. He flipped the switch in the portal closet and was pleased to see the light did come on. Jason turned the light back off and, closing the door behind him, started towards the basement steps.

At the top of the steps, Jason carefully opened the door. The lights were off up here too. Jason wasn't sure if this was a good sign or not. As he slowly started exploring the house, he found that it wasn't a lived-in building. Whoever had lived here last hadn't left much behind. Really, all that was left was a scattering of furniture that was covered in plastic tarps. Good, Jason thought, that means that I'm not in danger of the portal being discovered, and I can easily get home. Jason finished a quick run through of the house. With no one around, and no indication of what kind of world he'd entered, he left the house.

Since this wasn't his world, Jason's car wasn't sitting in the driveway. Luckily, it wasn't raining here and the sun was out, so he started walking into town. It didn't take long to see at least part of what was different here. The first car that drove past was a crappy convertable. That wasn't the difference though. Inside the convertable were four topless young people: three of them female.

Managing to keep from staring, Jason kept walking. He decided to go to the coffee stand for another milkshake, and maybe a cookiee this time. He figured the same woman would be there, though if he'd got the idea of this world, she'd be topless and only have two breasts.

Jason walked up to the coffee stand. Sure enough, the young woman was topless. Jason stood off to the side and perused the menu. He really didn't want to be caught staring again. Once he decided on what to get, he stepped forward.

"Hi there," the woman said with a smile, "what can I get you?"

"Hi," Jason said. "I'd like a double chocolate cookiee and a water please."

"Sure thing," the woman said. She handed the items out to Jason who paid with money from his universe. Luckily, she didn't question it.

"Hey," Jason said as he started to turn away, "I'm from out of town. I couldn't help but notice you weren't wearing a shirt or anything. That's rather unusual where I'm from."

"Oh. Really?" the woman asked. "I don't think anybody under the age of thirty wears anything above the waist. Like my tits? Most guys do."

"Um, yeah," Jason stammered. "I should get going. Thanks for the food and drink."

"No problem."

Jason headed off around the corner. So this was a topless world then. He supposed he could learn when that became normal or if it just always had been. But where was the fun in that. Now he just had to decide whether to stay and explore some more, or go back and try another portal.

What Does He Decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)