More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

How can this be true?

Tony asks that himself.

Tony laughed nervously, certain the dark haired girl was having a joke at his expense, but unnerved at the straightforward tone in which she had made the startling statement. Her cool grey eyes regarded him and she made no comment merely smiling at his confusion. Tony was struck by both the girl's eyes and by her mocking smile, in only those two points did this young woman resemble Paulie Ponti.

"Paulie Ponti was nearly sixty five last time I saw him and still weighed over two hundred pounds with hands like sledgehammers." Tony protested. "You are what? Twenty two, twenty three and half his weight. This is impossible."

"If it is impossible then you will be truly dead in an hour." Paulina replied with a shrug. "Now run along little Tonio, we must be going."

Uncle Paulie had been the only one who ever called him Tonio, forever telling Tony to run along as he hung around and pestered the big gangster. Paulina was already on the move again, turning left down a flight of stairs that Tony knew led to the garages. He hurried to catch the girl up, now dragging his eyes deliberately away from the enticing jiggle of her firm buttocks in her tight fitting pants.

"What do you mean by that?" Tony demanded as he caught her up.

"I'll explain everything at the apartment." Paulina replied abruptly.

The flight of stairs ended in a door to the garage and Paulina went through without giving Tony further time for questions. A sedan with dark tinted windows was waiting. The driver was leant against the front fender smoking, but straightened and threw the butt to the floor as Paulina and Tony approached. She ground out the butt with the high heel of her boot and grinned. Curly ginger hair cut to shoulder length frizzed out from beneath the cloth cap she wore and startling emerald green eyes sparkled with amusement as she gave Tony a blatently suggestive once over. An open brown leather jacket and denim miniskirt showed off the girl's shapely long legs and firm titties beneath a thin white t-shirt.

"Hey, Tony's a lot cuter than I remember boss." The driver commented.

"Keep it in your panties Rosso." Paulina answered, but with no real malice in her voice. "The kid's still to make his final decision and either way he chooses he'll be no use to you that way."

The claims made earlier by Paulina firmly in his mind, Tony saw yet another resemblance to one of his uncle's old crew in the young redheaded driver.

"Rosso Conti, my uncle's driver. He has a federal warrant out on him and he escaped to Sicily." Tony blurted out.

"Hey the kid remembers me." The driver chuckled as she opened the back door for Tony and Paulina. "Was it the legs that gave it away kid? I prefer being called Rosie these days though."

Tony dumbly followed Paulina into the back of the sedan as the driver closed the door behind him and took her seat up front. Like Paulina, Russo or Rosie looked to be in her early twenties and the type of beautiful girl that Tony would always have by his side and in his bed. Tony fell into silence as the sedan sped out from his uncle's, too shocked and disbelieving to voice any of the questions that were buzzing around his head. He hardly noticed the journey across town until the car pulled into an underground garage some twenty minutes later. All three rode the elevator up several floors without further conversation. Paulina and Rosie occasionally grinned at the look of confusion on Tony's face. Paulina led the way down a hall to an apartment and ushered Tony in.

"Take a seat kid." Paulina offered. "I guess you'll need it."

The two women made themselves comfortable, taking off their jackets and hanging them over the backs of chairs. Despite his agitation Tony's macho nature couldn't help but check out the two women. Paulina's huge breasts swelled under the white dress shirt she wore, the material sheer enough to clearly show the lacy red and black half cup bra that pushed the firm orbs up and together to produce a deep valley. Rosie's tits were smaller, but still more than a handful and the redheaded driver clearly saw no need for a bra at all, the twin points of long hard nipples indenting her tight T-shirt drawing Tony's eye. Paulina took a seat across the table from Tony and without a word placed two objects on the table. One was a snubnosed thirtyeight with a silencer already fitted and the other a large test tube with a pale red liquid inside.

"These are your two options Tony." Paulina informed him, her grey eyes watchful. "Drink the vial and get a new identity like Rosie and me or a bullet to the head."

Tony glanced from Paulina to Rosie, the joking and smiling was gone now and both watched him like cats watch a mouse. Both, Tony had noted were armed, Paulina with an automatic in a shoulder holster and Rosir had a compact revolver in the waistband of her denim skirt at the small of her back. He calculated his chances of snatching up the thirtyeight and putting both women down.

"There's only one round in the gun Tony." Paulina said quietly as if reading his thoughts.

"You're telling me that if I drink that vial I'll be like you and Rosie?" Tony asked in disbelief. "That's just not possible....is it?"

Is it possible?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)