More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mlev84 Mlev84

What does jamie see first

Tony and Andy, two neighborhood bullies

Jamie was walking down the street when he came upon a very large crowd of maybe 100 people. Jamie recognized every single person there. There were neigbors, people he went to higschool with, adults from town, pretty much everyone. He pushed his way to the front if the crowd to find the 2 biggest bullies in the neighborhood. Tony and Andy. They were best buds who have been terrorizing kids from the neighborhood forbyears, always coming up with new ways to express their cruelty. They were such terrifying bullies that some kids and families moved away. However, right now they werent so scary. That’s probably because they were in the ground buck ass naked making hot gross sweaty gay love to eachother.

Jamie stepped closer, he didnt want to miss any of this.

“Mmmm oh yeah kiss me baby!” Andy grunted as he kissed his friend tony roughly, fondling his balls. Tony groaned in humiliation, his manhood being stripped away from him thoroughly. He had to fight back tears of shame and revulsion as he surrendered to his friend Andy. He also shuddered in disgust as Andy apparently was in love with him.

“Oh god tony your so beautiful!” Andy moaned in ecstasy. “Dude!! Stop that cmon!” Tony begged. Mortified beyond comprehension to be hearing these wordd from Andy.

Andy layed his full body on tonys and ran his hands all over him, holding him tightly, kissing him passionately. Everyone was laughing at Andys massive boner, and hiw uncomfortable tony was.

“Aww whats a matter tony! Thought tou loved fuckin!” “Hey andy put a ring on it first!” The crowd mocked.

Tony cried pathetically trying to get away but to his shame, his side kick andy, who was very obviously a queer, was about 100 times stronger than tony and getting away was impossible.

Andy started to hoist tonys ass and hips up, making his final moves towards takimg his best friend. Andy spread tonys asshole open with one hand and lined his 9in cock up to it. When it was snugly between tonys cheeks and wrapped his arms around him and began to push. “I love you tony!” Andy moaned.

“Ahhhgggunnggg!!!” Tomy screamed and moaned, his eyes bulging out if their sockets. He couldn’t believe how much it hurt. “Ohhh fuck yessss!!!!” Andy roared as he rammed his cock home to tonys hilt. Tony moaned and squealed like a bitch. He had never been more humiliated, degraded , dominated in his life. He felt his manhood disappearing with each thrust of Andys cock. Finaly after 5 brutal minties of ass pounding, andy dug his hands into tonys ass flesh and held on tight as he spurted load after load oh hot jizz into tonys fuck hole. “Ahhhhh!!!!! Fuck!!!!!” Tony squealed as the hit cum filled him up.

“Awww how cute they consumated their relationship!” A hot cheerleader said cackling. Everyone else pointed amd laughed along with her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)