More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Tome Of Exposure

Legend tells of a book, a book with an indeterminate number of pages and containing any story the reader desires. Legend also warns that this book holds a terrible curse, luring the reader in with addictive thrills until the curse has taken hold and left them helpless to their fate.

This particular legend is not told anywhere on the planet, because it is not supposed to be. After all, it's kind of a weird legend when you learn that the curse is thus: any young female with just the right stuff who picks up this book will find themselves helplessly enthralled by the story within, and be unable to stop themselves from- and here's where it gets weird- removing all of their clothing, beginning from the bottom up, with each removal triggering the placement of a compulsion to never cover that area in clothing again.

It's a book that makes girls stay naked. Calm down.

Over the years, although you wouldn't have heard about it, many young women have come across the book from a shady condemned bookstore or a garage sale, from an uncannily singular figure; that of an old but spry and charming man with a way for words, dressed in a business suit.

Some say he's the devil, some say he's a genie granting wishes no one ever made.

Got you there. No one says that, unless they witness it firsthand.

And to witness it, that is something immaculate. You dear reader, are in for a treat.

Like I said, many girls, many stories.

Will it be Nadia, a short haired brunette?

Redheaded Emma?

Auburn haired Brianna?

Dark haired Ally?

They come in all shapes and sizes, should I go on? Or have you found the story you seek?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)