More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CFNMfan CFNMfan

What's next?

Tom makes a bet

“Hey Becks, how was your weekend” Tom asks as she is beginning her stretches by the school track. “Hey Tom. You should have been at Sid’s party Saturday night. It got a little crazy! Arnie lost a bet with Justin and ended up running around the block in nothing but his boxers! Someone then hid his clothes and the poor kid spent the rest of the night almost naked!”

Realizing this might be an opportunity Tom quickly responded “That’s a bet for juveniles. If they were real men they would have risked it all. It’s always a better story if someone actually ends up naked. Besides Arnie is a pussy, I’m surprised he was willing to let anyone see him with just shorts on”

“Pussy? I’d like to see you take that bet. You are the most strait laced, boring, follow the rules, military brat in this school. You don’t have the balls to do something like that”

“Oh I have the balls, believe me. I have no issue getting naked. You want to make a bet?” asked Tom.

“Well someone’s a little cocky today. Let’s be clear here, I will gladly take your bet, BUT it was YOU who just said “I have no issue getting naked.” Let’s be clear, I’m not getting naked. This bet is about you!” Said a fired up Becky.

Tom couldn’t believe his luck. He had Becky right where he wanted her. If Tom played his cards right, he could live out his CFNM fantasy with Becky. But what would the bet be and where would he be getting naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)