More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Where does Brigit go first? Or does Bridget get unexpected guests first?

To the showers

I decided that it was time to shower before doing anything else considering how sweaty the move had made me. I was very curious about who I would be sharing my shower time with and maybe making a few shower buddies. “I could use someone to wash my back since I have never had that before,” I giggled to myself. I decided that I would rather not have to carry anything so I decided to remove my top and allow my boobs to get air. My nipples harden to the cool condo air and I slip down my skirt allowing the breeze the kiss my toned ass and shaved pussy. I slipped off my heels and threw them aside along with my clothes. It felt nice to be completely naked considering I just finished moving in and was starting to feel a bit sore from moving everything in. I grabbed a towel plus my bag of toiletries and slid my key into the bag.

I decided to leave the towel folded in my arm since I wanted the attention. I made my way down the hall past other condo doors to the shower area. I happily greeted everyone I passed by and all of them were fully clothed compared to me with my tits and pussy on display. I would check to see all the men and a few women checking out my ass as I walked down the hall. At one point I dropped my toiletries and bent over straight-legged, flashing the group of guys my soaked pussy lips as I attempted to pick up my bag slowly. After getting everything in order I looked back gave the men a wink and blew them a kiss. After my playful teasing of the tenets on my floor I made my way to the entrance of the bathroom and swung open the door to the communal showers.

Who did Bridget find in the showers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)